“Definitely worth a visit.”

4 Pines Brewery Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$104.78*
and up
Sydney Beer and Brewery Tour
Ranked #8 of 53 things to do in Manly
More attraction details
Owner description: 4 Pines offers internationally acclaimed award- winning beers along with a seasonal menu featuring beer friendly food. With beer being brewed most days there is always entertainment to see, hear, taste, smell and enjoy. 4 Pines has a reputation as one of the friendliest and more relaxed venues in Sydney.
Far North Coast NSW
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Definitely worth a visit.”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We decided to stop by here for lunch after reading a review in the Jetstar magazine on the plane. It was a rushed visit as we had to catch a plane that afternoon. The atmosphere and view from the verandah dining was lovely. My husband had the light ale and was happy with it, I had the ginger beer and it was yummy. We ordered lunch which I thought was a little overpriced but then again this is Sydney. The family had burgers, served on a bread board...no complaints, they loved em! I had the Fish & Chips which was overcooked (easily done on a busy Sunday). I mentioned it nicely and was offered a replacement (alas, not enough time to eat it) so I was given a refund, which I fully didn't expect. I thought that was very nice of them to do that.
Would I go back again, yes I would, but maybe not on a Sunday. Apparently Sunday is Family Day on the Manly Ferry, 2 Adults & 2 kids (under 12) for $2.50. Yep that's right, very cheap. Of course our "child" was 22 and not eligible, so we had to pay $7.40 each. So you could imagine how crowded the Manly Ferry is on a Sunday. Next time we get to Sydney and Manly I hope that this little Boutique Brewery is still around.....we'd like to visit again.

Visited February 2014

Adelaide
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“More than Good Beer!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We escaped to Manly as Sydney Harbour was closed for the Sydney - Hobart race.
4 Pines is set up high on a deck with fabulous views of Manly Cove looking towards the heads.
The outlook is very relaxing and the staff super friendly and efficient.
We tried a couple of different Burgers and a house pie, all delicious and well presented.
They have a great range of beers freshly brewed on site. What is not to like?
You can get a sample paddle of their beers if you cant make up your mind or simply want to try them all!
The staff were even able to answer a few curly questions about the beer!
Great place to have lunch, a few beers and enjoy the view, Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
canberra
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good beer and good food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

A great range of locally made beers and the food was excellent. Best fish and chips i think I have ever had. Try to get a balcony seat and you can look over the harbour.

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best pies ever !”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We tried the beef pies, the chicken pies, the fish and chips and the double-steack burger : it was all so good ! Only tried their light beer, which is delicious too. The staff is also nice and friendly :
would love to go for another meal up here !

Visited July 2013
Hobart, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was the most wonderful experience. My husband and I had a fantastic time, sitting and relaxing. the staff were so friendly and the service was excellent, the Product was outstanding. the Ferry trip from Circular Quay was so pretty. worth every minute.

Visited July 2013