“We could have stay all day... wait... we did :-)”
Review of 4 Pines Brew Pub

4 Pines Brew Pub
Ranked #5 of 313 Restaurants in Manly
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manly
Description: The love child of a post-surf beer and a casual conversation between a father and son – our brew pub in Manly is where 4 Pines was born. With our original microbrewery onsite, delicious seasonal food coming from the kitchen and the best Australian craft beer flowing from the taps, 4 Pines Brewpub is the greatest place on the Northern Beaches to kick back with family and friends and soak up the laid-back Sydney lifestyle.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We went to Manly for the day, and realized on our way that is was home of the 4 pines beer. Yippee, we love visiting breweries and drinking beer. We did the tour followed by the beer tasting, it was great. The staff (most of them are family members, as it is a family-run business) was very knowledgeable and enthusiast, not to mention quite fun. The beers have personality. We also had the beer battered fish & chips, it's probably one of the best I had in my life. It was an overall awesome day at 4 pines, we loved it!!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband is a real ale fan and he loved this place! He sampled every one they made, his favourite was the pale ale - I'm not keen so I had the cider and ginger beer - both were brilliant. We visited between lunch and dinner times and as the staff were friendly, fun and efficient, made the effort to go back a few days later for dinner (Sunday).
The place is casual, busy and a singer played in the background - he was realy good and blended into the atmosphere beautifully. The food was excellent - and huge! We love pies so had the steak and ale which was delicous. The burgers being served that night were enormous - everything we saw looked worth ordering! It's a pity we live in Ireland as I'd make it a regular haunt.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My parents were staying in Manly on route to New Zealand for an extended holiday and I wanted to treat them to a meal/drink whilst they were away. As my dad loves his speciality beers I thought that the 4 Pines brewery would be ideal. Consequently I emailed the 4 Pines enquiring whether it would be possible to purchase something similar to a gift voucher that I could give to my parents before they left the U.K. I was emailed back straight away by a lady called Sarah who said that she could charge my credit card with the amount I'd decided upon and that she would then put a tab behind the bar for my parents and notify the staff. I agreed, my credit card was charged and I then received a nice little 'homemade' voucher addressed to my parents advising them of the tab that was waiting for them when they arrived in Manly. My parents subsequently visited the 4 Pines and as promised the tab was ready and waiting for them. What's more they said that they thoroughly enjoyed the food and beer. So although I've not personally visited the 4 Pines myself I have had direct contact with the business and can vouch for it's honesty and integrity. This is a professional establishment which has helped to make my parents trip of a lifetime all that more special - thank you!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

A must if your in Manly, the Pale Ale is a great drop....lots of hops, well just the right amount. Also the food is a little expensive but very good.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had such a great night here - the food was good, the beer was excellent and the service was fantastic. There were 6 of us and we enjoyed the vegie and ploughmans tasting plates and then each had a main. The tasting plates were delicious and disappeared very quickly. My mussels were also very yummy indeed. The beer is obviously the highlight of this place and it really is great. I don't normally like beer, but what's not to like about the Kolsch? It was just plain delicious.
There was also some live music which made for a really nice back drop to our night.
Thanks for everything guys - it made a special night even better. :)