“Lovely bed 'n breakfast”

MANLY BEACH VIEW BED AND BREAKFAST
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manly
MANLY BEACH VIEW BED AND BREAKFAST
Ranked #6 of 9 Manly B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My Sister and I spent our biannual 'Sister's weekend' at this wonderful B'nB. We were impressed by the cleanliness, the lovely views, and the lovely little extra touches Tracey provided like ensuring the outdoor lights were left on for us if we were home later in the evening. The location is fantastic - we parked our car on the first evening and had no further need of it until we departed 3 days later. We were able to walk everywhere - to the beautiful Manly beaches, the ferry terminal to catch the ferry to Circular Quay and the iconic Sydney Opera House, and the many wonderful eateries and shops of Manly. We would definitely return again, and would also recommend it to anyone wanting accommodation in Sydney. Thanks for a lovely place to enjoy our weekend together, Tracey.

Room Tip: There is a separate bedroom with a very comfortable queen sized bed; and a perfectly comfortable dou...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Tracey1000, Owner at MANLY BEACH VIEW BED AND BREAKFAST, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Janice

Thank you for your wonderful words and support for our B&B. We are happy to help out when we can and to be there for you. Once again thank you so much for your kind words and would love to have you and your husband back when next visiting Manly.

Regards Tracey

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed 3 nights in this wonderful B&B.
The accommodation was very clean and comfortable with beautiful views of Manly Beach.
Breakfast was provided each morning with lovely fresh fruit and cereal.
Out host Tracey was most helpful and informative and left us to our own privacy.
I must add that it is extremely quiet with very little noise from traffic below.
For us, the only downside was the trek up the steps with luggage, but this was only due to my husband's hip and back problems.
We most certainly would stay again when visiting Sydney,if the accommodation was available.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Tracey1000, Owner at MANLY BEACH VIEW BED AND BREAKFAST, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. There are a few steps, but at the end of the climb there is a rainbow of views. Glad you would like to come again despite the stairs. Next time I will make sure I am there to help you and then you can relax take in the view and enjoy your stay with us again. Best Wishes Tracey

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a rather belated review as my boyfriend and I stayed at this lovely B&B back in December/January but we enjoyed our stay so much that I wanted to review it on Trip Advisor. Unfortunately, I have only now found the time to write it!

We stayed for four nights as we were spending New Years Eve in Sydney and we enjoyed every minute of our stay.

The accomodation was spacious and clean and we loved the balcony with views of the sea. We enjoyed a breakfast of fresh fruit and granola every morning on the balcony, as supplied by Tracy and included in the rate, and this was the perfect start to the day. The B&B was within easy walking distance of the beach and the shops in Manly and it was set in a peaceful location. We did not find the stairs to the property to be a problem.

The living area is equipped with a fridge, tv, sofa and cupboard containing crockery for your use. The Tim Tam biscuits provided by Tracy were a lovely touch and the two bottles of wine which Tracy left us to help celebrate the New Year, were most appreciated and completely unexpected!

Tracy was on hand next door for assistance if required and is full of knowledge as to where to go to eat locally etc. However, we did not find her to be imposing.

My boyfriend and I were most sad to leave this B&B. Should we return to Manly again, we will definitely look to stay here again provided it is not fully booked!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Wow what a review I would just like to say thank you so much, and I am so glad you and your boyfriend enjoyed yourselves. I try to be around, but not in your face. I like my guest to know that we are here to help if required, but also know that the guest like their privacy. Also thank you for noticing the little details I add to our B&B. Would love to have you guys back next time you are in Manly. Best Wishes Tracey

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My daughter and I stayed two nights at Manly Beach View in May 2013. She slept on the couch and I had the very comfortable bed. Our host was wonderful - we hardly saw her - and fresh fruit and cereal appeared like magic every day. A bit of a hike up the hill but well worth the effort - and has a great view from the small porch. A 15 minute stroll downhill to the ferry and less than an hour later at the airport.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Papamoabill

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure having both you and your daughter here. When you are visit next would love to have you both here again and hopefully the surf will be in good form. Best Wishes Tracey

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Fabulous location. Short walk to Manly beach and all facilities but very quiet. Great views. Very friendly, helpful and informative hosts. Would definitely stay again. It's up there with the best value B&B's we have stayed at. Keep up the good work! Thanks Tracey.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Once again it was wonderful having you guys back here again. We must have done something right the first time. I am so glad you have done a review even if you are reluctant to share our B&B with others. Hopefully you will get back here again. Best Wishes Tracey

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our second visit was just as good as the first. Thank you Tracey although I'm reluctant to write this review as I want to keep it quiet just how good this lovely B & B is! Hopefully you will still have room when we come again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your good points for our B&B. It's hard one to fix with the steps as we are high up and hence we get the amazing views from Queenscliff Beach to Manly Beach, where you get the opportunity to watch whales and dolphins play in the sea from the private balcony. Thank you for giving us the opportunity for making your experience with us enjoyable. Best Wishes Tracey

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Good Points
-Excellent views
-Great location (5minutes walk into town)
-Good breakfast selection
-Great facilities - like an apartment only missing a kitchenette
-Very friendly welcome and informative
-Would stay again

Only bad point would be that it is up very steep steps so no good for anyone with walking difficulties.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review of our B&B, would love to have you back next time you are in Manly. It's lovely to see that you noticed the small details that I have tried to add to make it different from the motel/hotel and other B&B's. We do like to make you feel like you are at home and I am glad that you felt that way. Once again thank you for your kind words. Best Wishes Tracey