“Unimaginable Thai Food, good value”
Review of It's Time for Thai

It's Time for Thai
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Kensington
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

BBQ chicken is fantastic; the price is very low considering the food quality. The long queue for everyday dinner says everything. I would recommend this Thai restaurant to all friends who come to Sydney for the first time. This is a must-go for foodies. Sometimes it is too busy and the waiters are not able to handle all eaters, which is a downside.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

After my recent experience with their stingy customer service I will not be going back here. Half way through my entree I found a long, thick, black hair cooked into my food. I took the dish back and asked for a new one to be made. They agreed to make a new one, but instead of bringing me a new entree, they only brought me HALF of it!!! Because I had eaten half before discovering the hair, they only remade half of it!!!! AND they still charged me the full price. I used to go here all the time but after this I will find somewhere else to eat. Also, on more than one occasion they have tried to overcharge me, so if you do go check your bill is accurate before you pay.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Went with the family for lunch. Very large serving sizes for a reasonable price. Stir fried chicken with cashew nut sauce very tasty. Ginger sauce stir fried chicken also good. The crispy chicken served with rice, sweet chilli sauce & soup would appeal to most kids. The pad thai with tofu & vegetables was good but lacking in taste.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I forget how many times I came to this restaurant, with family or friends. We came back to this restaurant with other school friends. We were 14 person and it damage us less than $300. It is already include with entree, main and desert. The service is average. My suggestion, please order everything in advance. The food will come accordingly. But if you order in between your meal, don't expect much, it usually come late. This restaurant is very busy, but the taste is so good. You can see their menu online.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I frequently buy takeaway there for lunch, and occasionally eat there. The food is good quality, always fresh, the menu is extensive, service quick and prices good. No alcohol allowed, no pork. They have 2 sitting sections, small tables at the entrance and restaurant style sitting at the back with more space. It gets extremely busy and noisy during lunch time as the place is popular with university staff and students.
Prices are averaging $12, with seafood being more expensive. Lunch takeaway is $11.
You can order online from their website, and they deliver dinners to the surrounding suburbs.
Recommend.