“Beautiful and Unique Hotel”
Review of Darcys Hotel

Darcys Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Homebush B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I used many famous hotel before, but Darcy is the best hotel I have stayed.
If I will go to Sydney again, I will use Darcy hotel again without any doubt.
This hotel locate the residential area, so very quite and peaceful.
The first class and antic style room make me comfortable, and the manager (Kevin) is very friendly also. Good beds is additional.
This hotel is very close from strathfield(10~15 min, nice view for walk), so if you are Korean and want to stay in strathfield with your family or friends, I am highly recommended this hotel. City is close using train and you can use a lot of Korean tour in the strathfield if you want to go blue mountain,etc.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank mas2100

Reviewed November 14, 2012

From the time we walked in, Kevin (either the manager or owner) made as feel at home. He saw to our every need. There was was nothing more one could ask for from the service offered. Even the cleaning staff was pleasant and friendly.
We were 3 adults and 2 children. We were given a large room that could sleep 4 adults comfortable.
Breakfast was simple and perfect, we had full use of the kitchen if we wanted to although there was never a need to.

It is located a short walk (10min) from Homebush Station. For day that we did not want to drive into the city we could take the train. Which is only a few stops away from sites like the Sydney Opera House.
I can not say enough good things about Darcy's Hotel.

Room Tip: If you do stay here, do take a little tour of the building. From what I could see, no two rooms wer...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Kuberan
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Located in quiet tree lined residential street. A beautiful old building. Rooms first class. Lovely friendly people. Staying one night for business trip. I stay in hotels regularly and if you want some 19th century charm, this is it. Highly recommended .

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Mlp1960
Reviewed October 2, 2012

There is little more that I can add to the highly recommended comments made by other reviewers. From the time I walked in the front door until we left my wife and I were most impressed with all aspects: accommodation, friendliness, breakfast, etc. I must add that when I misplaced the car (not in the grounds mind you) the owner was truly concerned given that the area had been so safe previously - he offered his personal assistance and enquired first thing next morning as to my success in locating it. The 'misplacement' was purely my error and was before I went to the PUB!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ray170
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Me and my wife were on our yearly change of season sojourn. While looking for somewhere to stay in Sydney we found Darcys Hotel online. Darcys was the most perfect place to stay. King size bed, continental breakfast,amible host, big room and lovely and quite. If you enjoy old fashion hospitality in a quite part of Sydney in the most perfect old home this is the place to stay. Easy to find hard to leave stay at Darcy's

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank SP1962
Reviewed August 22, 2012

From my first phone enquiry through to our farewell, everything about Darcy's was wonderful! Owner knowledgable and friendly; rooms so beautiful with lovely high ceilings and classic decor; a short walk to the train and bus; a nice quiet area to be in away from the hustle of downtown Sydney.
We stayed here for the night, as we were going to the nearby AFL football. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, highly recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms slightly different (we had 3), all suitable for us (ground floor).
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kylie H
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Lovely setting for a delightful stay at Darcy's in Homebush. Beautiful house with large rooms and continental breakfast supplied. Very convenient to catch train into the city and restaurants within easy walking distance for dinner. Friendly, helpful service, would recommend this hotel to stay in sydney.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Marion C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Homebush
Shilla Lodge Hotel
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
#2 of 4 in Sydney Olympic Park
2 mi away
Ibis Budget Sydney Olympic Park Hotel
Ibis Budget Sydney Olympic Park ...
#4 of 4 in Sydney Olympic Park
5 mi away
Waldorf Parramatta Apartment Hotel

Been to Darcys Hotel? Share your experiences!