All reviews twin towers royal north shore hospital free parking would stay again train station car park public transport comfortable beds reception staff off street parking bit dated booked this hotel private hospital main road motel city sydney
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2019

I stayed here for 5 weeks while my daughter was in hospital. The staff made my stay as lovely as possible under the circumstances. They were so friendly and helpful and the shuttle bus to the hospital and supermarket was a great bonus. I stayed in more than one room and both were very comfortable, one with a lovely balcony and view. The laundry and room service came in very handy too. Would certainly stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Rooms at back are quieter
Date of stay: November 2019
FrontOfficeTTI, Front Office Manager at Twin Towers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Thank you for staying at Twin Towers Inn. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel having missed out on a regular stay.

This is definitely the hidden gem of Sydney, even near Royal North Shore Hospital the quietness is beyond belief.

The rooms are amazing, a pool directly out my door, and the chance of using a spa.

Check in was one of the most courteous of my travel history.

A definite place to stay next time in Sydney.

And the art work was an added touch.

1  Thank Inspire766664

Reviewed December 8, 2019

I needed something simple as I was only using it to sleep. The staff are lovely and so helpful! Helped me get my two trains and bus to their hotel easily. They are friendly and the hotel was clean and had all I needed (a hair dryer is a must for me!). I would recommend!

Room tip: I was in room 38! Great balcony view of some bushland backyards
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

Stayed overnight while husband in North Shore Private Hospital. Clean spacious room with balcony at the back of property was quiet. Nice bush outlook. All staff friendly and helpful. Room service dinner excellent.

Date of stay: December 2019

Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

Whenever we have needed to stay in Sydney this has been out first choice for accommodation . The friendly helpful service has kept us coming back time after time. The quality and comfort of the rooms is exceptionally high standard. We have never been disappointed here and it will always be our hotel of choice when in Sydney. Spacious rooms high standards of cleanliness and attention to detail.
This visit you really have gone above and beyond I can never thank you enough. My precious son was at the Royal North Shore Hospital for surgery so I booked to stay with you for the Two nights he was expected to be in. However when they began to administer anaesthetic for his op his vital signs plummeted, for a while he flatlined and he was rushed into ICU and for a while it was touch and go - I thought I was going to lose him. When I told you of the situation you put the room on hold for me for the rest of the week if needed and have stayed in touch with what was happening for me. You kindness and compassion meant I has one less thing to worry about. I will never forget how you cared for me at what has to be the worst time in my
Life! I will continue to recommend this hotel to anyone I know looking to stay in Sydney and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Trip type: Traveled solo
FrontOfficeTTI, Front Office Manager at Twin Towers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Thank you for staying with Twin Towers. We appreciate your compliments on our rooms. We are glad that our staff has exceeded your expectations with their service and compassion during your stay. We are honoured to be able to assist you during a special time like this. Thank you again for choosing Twin Towers!