“Nothing Fancy”

PJ Gallagher's Pub
Ranked #46 of 72 Restaurants in Drummoyne
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed February 9, 2019

Just the pub for the entertainment quarter. Nothing too flash though does have some nice beers on tap. Decent outdoor area as well.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at PJ Gallagher’s at the entertainment quarter before the pop up globe show. The meal was enjoyable and the atmosphere was good as it was the same night as the sold out NRL semi final between the Roosters and Rabbitohs.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Nice Pub in a great location close to the SCG. Went here with several friends. Staff were friendly. Ordered a Guinness Pie which was cooked perfectly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

PJ’s is a nice stop and meeting pub in the Fox Studio grounds..... always a good place to meet and have a drink before the AFL games at the SCG. The meals are typical pub meals. The outdoors is great with lots of balcony seating under the trees and the drinks... plentiful.

Date of visit: April 2018
TeamGallagher, Manager at PJ Gallagher's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for visiting PJ Gallagher's Fox Studios and for your positive feedback.
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope that you make a return visit to meet with friends and have some drinks before the AFL games.
Thank you again for the feedback.
The PJ Gallagher's Team

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I attended after the cricket. I was informed that an elderly patron had made a complaint about me (a man dressed as a woman) and that I had to go leave. I was so embarrassed in front of my friends. I was forced to leave without an opportunity to respond. I can’t believe how I was treated. Please don’t go to this bar

Date of visit: January 2018