“Best Thai in Sydney!!”

Neighborhood: Double Bay
San Francisco, California
“Best Thai in Sydney!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Had Massamun & Choo Chee tonight- truly fabulous. And the betel leaves are amazing. Best Thai in Sydney!

1 Thank Csabbott_on_Tour

Sydney, Australia
“Very nice with great service”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

The only downside: a touch small, this worries me as I walk over in case I may have to wait for a seat. I have eaten most of the food on the menu over the past 10 years and cannot fault it, servings are always generous. Staff are very friendly and not over bearing and being BYO is an added bonus. Great value; expensive restaurants should send spies to learn how to do things properly.

1 Thank FalconerIV
London
“Best thai food I've ever had”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

We always go to this Thai as it is so good, normally for a takeaway. I love the red curry, but I think every dish is probably just as good, I just can't bring myself to try anything else as I love the red curry so much! The staff are always really friendly and welcoming. It's not a very big place, but every time we've eaten in, there always seems to have been a little space for us! The lunch deal is really good too.

• Visited February 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent flavours by far the best Thai I have had”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Since falling pregnant with my first child over ten year's ago now my Thai lover affair came to an abrupt end and I was never really seduced back to this style of cuisine.......well thank you Spice Market for bringing me back. DIVINE clean flavours, generous portions, quick service and an even better price. Who would have though reasonable prices would deliver such beautiful food. Stand outs are the Betel Leaves, Papaya Salad, the humble spring roll and the fillet of perch. Fortunately for us a sister restaurant has opened in North Bondi (Spice & Wine) which is far more convenient and a little more groovy than the "no-frills" Double Bay restaurant. Either one, you will enjoy great food.

• Visited January 2012
Auckland, NZ
“this little place on the Main Road has fantastic food.”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We were told about this place by some locals, they said it had great food, and they were right.
It is a sortof cross over between Thai, Indian and Vietnamese, but with a very modern twist.
I had the banana flower salad, it looked spectacular and it tasted great.
The restaurant is very smaal, with bench seatsthat you share with other diners, and its BYO.
Great food and good value for your money.