“Sunday buffet now a ritual”
Review of Bayleaf Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bayleaf Indian Restaurant
Reviewed July 16, 2013

After stumbling across this restaurant almost 2 years ago my wife and I (and sometimes close friends too) have fallen into a habit of coming here every Sunday for the buffet dinner. The food is always different and have always been impressed by the taste and how much I enjoy the whole experience. This restaurant is exactly what you need when you would like to have a casual, non-pretentious experience that is more than affordable. The staff are always so eager to please and you get a sense that they are proud of the food and that they want you to enjoy the whole experience.

It is very easy to miss this restaurant, it is in the back of a shopping center and it looks very casual. Don't be deceived, it's a must try!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I booked here for my husband's birthday and we had the best time. We were seated in the back room (which is good atmosphere away from shopping centre area) and they looked after us so well with outstanding service and a special treat and even a birthday card from the owner! I do not particularly go for Indian food normally, but this was close to the best I have eaten out. Everything was freshly made - you could tell they use quality ingredients. It was also very well priced and corkage only $2pp. We would definitely return after a great dining experience at Bayleaf.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We were here at new years eve .we had brilliant time .Food was so enjoyable and good to see hard working staff .Every time we try different meal our meal is perfect so keep it up .

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I'm very fussy with food & especially Indian. I have been cooking it for 30 years, visited India & Sri Lanka & a foodie. Yesterday we wanted a take-a-way & ended up with supberb food. The Masala Dosa was spicy & delicious, with spicy coconut on the side. Then the Chicken Saag & a Paneer dish left my head swimming. To accompany this we had Garlic Paratha-OMG wonderful. Next visit to Sydney I will try mnore dishes. I can't wait!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We took a dozen people for Sunday lunch before a game. Great food great service absolutely reccomend,