Nun's Pool
Ranked #22 of 150 Restaurants in Cronulla
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had brekky here on sat, we had freshly squeezed OJ, which wasn't the sweetest but proves no added anything. Two double mac's which where good. And the nuns brekky, really nice.

We will be back again. The location is special, overlooking Shelley beach..

Enjoy

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Staying for the weekend in a miserable hotel down the road, this provided a wonderful contrast. The food was fabulous, the setting wonderful. Try the mushrooms for breakfast - to die for. Thank you for making my weekend. I was so glad I chose this to bring the family for lunch. We had a great time, and then I had somewhere to come back to for breakfasts.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I love this place.... great food, atmosphere and fantastic staff. The location is wonderful overlooking a gorgeous park and ocean with plenty of parking - a real bonus in Cronulla. The food is always fantastic, either for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Jenny255060
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Looks a little like a cafe but serves big tasty meals, across the road from the beach it is a nice spot a little away from the hustle and bustle of the main Croulla strip. The food is tasty although the menu is not extensive, makes a great dessert and coffee as well. Great place to sit with friends and while away the afternoon.

1  Thank kazzyvege
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Sunday Breakfast after Dame Edna's farewell show (or one of them) on Saturday night was fantastic. Having never been to Cronulla before, or the Shire as its known, I was wondering why we'd drive from where we were staying all the way down there for breakfast. I now know why our friends booked us in. Getting a car park was difficult, a good sign that the place was ok. When we got down to the front of the restaraunt we had to wait for our 10.30 slot, there were lots of people waiting who had bookings as well. Once we sat down, the service came quickly, coffee was quickly served, but was the best coffee I've had in a long time ( next time I'de be happy to wait), the bacon and poached eggs I had were great, the bacon was grilled but tasted wonderfull so has been cured in something really nice, and the tomato was also roasted but had been soaking soemthing like vinegar but the taste was very nice. I also had a bottle of "Green Power" made by Emma and Toms ( no idea who they are but it was from Victoria) had kelp, apple, passionfruit, other greens ?? and lots of other good stuff - delicious and I'd reckon its pretty good for you. The service was excellent and the waiters patient with the 2 little people with us who had the attention span of a gnat.

2  Thank ReidyNSW