“Tapas to die for”
Review of Splash Tapas Bar

Splash Tapas Bar
Ranked #31 of 150 Restaurants in Cronulla
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Established in 2009, Splash Tapas Bar at North Cronulla Beach is a vibrant and outgoing venue, full of character. Our menu boasts delicious sharing plates from the Mediterranean to Asia - with wine, beers and cocktails to match. We ensure your tastebuds will be tantalised. Our friendly staff, beach backdrop and rustic décor create a warm social atmosphere, suitable for any couple, group or occasion. Just don’t forget to book ahead, to ensure your lunch or dinner is memorable. Owners, Anthony and Rachael Peridis, invite you to join us 7 days a week (during day light savings*) and enjoy our modestly priced tapas and beverage menus, with the spectacular view of the beach, all while enjoying your friends’ and families’ company.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Awesome food great view fantastic service great vibe what more could you ask for.Well done to the whole team from the minute we walked in we felt comfortable and relaxed and enjoyed the whole experience . Thankyou.

1  Thank 37sandy_1961

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Good value for $25 a head with the Tapas. The Haloumi is to die for.

1  Thank SydneyAngel_83
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great value set menu!! Great variety of food, great tasting!

Seating isnt great, garden benches mis-matched furniture... clearly the look they want but it just doesnt work

Great sangria too!

When i go to restaurants i like ordering at the table and paying afterwards, but maybe thats just me!

1  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Try the arancini, haloumi or meatballs for something really special. Or the set menus are great value!
Awesome food, great atmosphere :-) We love this place!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

If you ask any of my family or friends what my favourite restaurant is and there is no doubt that they will say Splash Tapas Bar in Cronulla!! I used to live in Miranda and would try to go to splash at least once a month but in October I moved to Canada, and I miss this place so much!! The $25 set menu is the best value, and you get mounds of food and the drinks are equally as good. I love that they have both white and red sangria jugs. All the staff are so nice as well, in all the times I have been here (and that is a lot), I have not come across one person that is rude. It is perfectly positioned just off Cronulla beach and is a great place to have drinks and some food on a summers afternoon. This was the last restaurant I went to before leaving Australia and will definitely be the first place I go to when I get home! You would be crazy not to try this!