“terrible excuse for an Italian restaurant”

Little Italy Cronulla
Ranked #68 of 154 Restaurants in Cronulla
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

booked at midday on the Saturday for two. Called to say we were running late due to lack of parking in the area, they said that was fine. Arrived to find that they had lost my booking (even though I had called twice). The food took forever to arrive and when it did the pizza was sloppy and my lasagna was cold in the middle. The atmosphere was terrible, we left like a nuisance.. So much rushing and disorganisation... Won't be going back ever again.

1  Thank Bm389

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Went here with my partner, food was average, atmosphere was average... not somewhere you want to be to get great Italian food. There are plenty others about that I would try first

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Terrible. They lost my first reservation (lucky I rang to confirm). Then at 7pm on a Saturday night they had already ran out of bruschetta bread. They put us at the back next to the exit near the toilet even though I'd requested a good table. We had to flag a waitress down for drinks and to order after waiting for a half hour to be noticed. Entree came before the garlic bread which we needed to remind them about. Then after an hour and a half they asked how we enjoyed our main meal. Our main had not been served which meant it had not even been cooked yet! Another half hour wait and it arrived. Food was not great. There was chicken in my friends seafood pasta (she is vegetarian) which was not acceptable and finally when ordering dessert they had run out of that dish too. Worst restaurant experience ever for food and service. Never going back.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was my second visit to this wonderful little restaurant in Cronulla which is part of Cronulla's establishment history I would guess. We were definately not disappointed with the food, the service or the price. We had mains and dessert, coffee and it cost $88au.
However like us all as we age we need some sprucing up! The furniture and surrounds are very dated and worn. I found the lighting too bright and the music awful and old.
Surrounds and atmosphere are part of the comfort and dining experience so I hope the owners decide to spend some money updating this wonderful little part of Cronulla's history!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Average italian food, compared to other italian restaurants and pizzerias i leaves you wanting a bit more!