“Beautiful birthday burger”

Ranked #20 of 155 Restaurants in Cronulla
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I escaped from home to enjoy a lunch on a Monday. Pilgrim's was packed with a wait for a table. It was noisy and vibrant on this warm winters day.

I had a bliss burger oozing with flavour and freshness. He had a harvest burger and demolished it quickly.

The staff were helpful and friendly. The clientele were a mix of grannies doing lunch and school holiday kids with parents. There were also lots of trendy young people.

I would return. Lots of burgers and juices to try. Healthy, wholesome and in our case local.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I went for lunch and was a bit apprehensive as it was vegetarian but I was surprised at how good it was!
The stairs up to the restaurant was a bit inconvenient with a pram but once up the lay out was good with a great view of the ocean.
The menu had a good selection of different foods and very reasonably priced. I originally wanted the pumpkin pie but they didn't have any left when I went to order.
Our meals came out before our drinks but they were quickly served once asked for.
I had the harvest burger and the golfie juice! Both surprisingly delicious!!
Will definitely be going back to try the pies!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

It was a difficult morning, we intended to have breakfast on the beach. A busy weekend, created its own challenges. We were lucky enough to stumble on Pilgrims. A wide choice of food, made our choice interesting. We ended up sharing several dishes amongst us, and each was excellent. The selection of juices added another delight, this coupled with excellent coffee. What more could you ask for?

If you are in Cronulla seek this restaurant out, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Les101
Reviewed May 13, 2014

What a wonderful little place to visit after a healthy jog along the beach esplanade! Upstairs from a small hole in the wall entrance is a groovy, rustic and very chilled out experience - Pilgrims. My daughter was keen to try the sourdough toast with avocado, pesto and mushrooms and I couldn't go past the granola with berry compote and yoghurt. Both were very large servings and delicious too. Friendly service, cool fit out and relaxed atmosphere. Prices were not too expensive and coffee was hot and strong just the way I like it. I'm told they are famous for their burgers so maybe I shall return.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We went here for lunch today after reading a favourable review of the restaurant.
The space is upstairs and has a great modern/rustic/organic feel. It was quite busy but seemed well managed (not chaotic), not too noisy.

There are lots of staff on the floor all working to make everything run smoothly.

Most importantly, the food was great. A generous selection of breakfasts and burgers, wraps, toasties and salads. The burgers looked fantastic and were clearly popular. I think (kumera) chips would be a great option and they would sell truckloads but understand that the objective is healthy food.
I opted for a mixed salad which was great value for the size and had a large variety of salads within it such as hummus, taboulie, brown rice, carrots, beetroot, fetta, sprouts, rocket and an optional lentil pattie that was delicious!

You place your order at the counter and they bring the food when it's ready.
The staff were very smiley and friendly, i'll definitely recommend this place and return maybe even to one of their other branches!

Really enjoyable, healthy food. Highly recommend!