“Great Food and Ambience”
Review of Casablanca Cronulla - CLOSED

Casablanca Cronulla
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
australia
“Great Food and Ambience”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

great food and entertainment including belly dancer, something different for cronulla, mixed grill plate great value.

3 Thank sunbird71Australia

Sylvania Waters, Australia
“Feast Fit for a King”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I went there for my 30th birthday after dining there before with my girlfriends.
I was informed about the Banquets since we were a large group. The Banquet had everything on the menu for only $45. Everyone was happy with everything and we even got up and danced with the bellydancer it was fun seeing everyone getting us and making fools of themselves. We then ended the night with a Shisha with was so fun to smoke especially after knowing it was herbal.
We loved the place and the staff were spectacular and catered to all our needs.
The only thing that I wasn't happy with is that they are only BYO, Get your Liquor Licence Girls and I'll be a regular every night

2 Thank Loren A
Sydney, Australia
“Magical Arabian Experience”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

After hearing my colleagues talking about it I knew I had to check it out especially after being back from a Middle East trip with my partner.
As soon as we entered and saw how amazing the place looked I knew straight away that this will be the next treasure that was missing from Cronulla. We were greeted by a very friendly blonde girl who later told us she was one of the owners. We ordered our close to all the entrees and non of them disappointed I was deeply in love with their crispy bread. I was too full but as soon as I saw the Mains come out I knew I had to make space.
As a local I would love to encourage and thank the girls at Casablanca for amazing food and atmosphere.
All the best

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lauren C
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food i've ever had”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Dined last night with my friends, amazing food it was delicious, staff friendly the restaurant atmosphere I really liked , really enjoyed everything surely will come again

1 Thank Reham D
Sydney, Australia
“Makes Fawlty Towers look good.”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Dined here on sat night with a group of friends. Staff friendly but had no idea. BYO but had to wait 15 mins then ask for wine glasses. Only 2 menus available for the whole table to look at.

The table was so narrow that the food and glasses could not fit on properly requiring wine bottles, ice buckets, water etc all to be placed on the floor.

Food well below what we expected esp the sides of fried bread and fried chips. Baba was delicious however all serves very small.

Overall nice girls but will not be returning any time soon.

3 Thank Oliveoil1965