“Can improve but no doubt will.”
Review of Zimzala

Zimzala
Ranked #11 of 152 Restaurants in Cronulla
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I must say we had a nice meal there. The view was fantastic and the service was friendly. Unfortunately they did the usual thing of forgetting you existed after your last course and waiting for the bill which took nearly half an hour. Apart from that the food was yummy.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Some friends took me to Zimzala for the first time the other night, I dont usually write reviews when I go out, but I saw some negative reviews on this site and I felt that I should pass on my experience. I dont get out to the burbs much and prefer inner city restaurants, however I was pleasantly surprised with this restaurant on the beach at Cronulla. We sat so close to the beach that it almost felt like we were in a boat! I had prawns with a coconut cakey thingy that was crispy and tasty with a mango salsa type of dressing, What yummy flavours! I then munched away on divinely, melt in your mouth pork belly and crunchie noodles. To finish I shared a chocolate sundae. It had a chocolate mousse at the bottom to die for. The service was very friendly and attentive and I couldn't fault the evening. If I venture out Cronulla way again, I will be sure to visit this restaurant, loved it.

1  Thank JenniferB979
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great venue for a coffee or breakfast with a sea view. Otherwise dont bother, food doesn't match the menu and service can be hit and miss.

2  Thank Kate D
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our friends from the Sydney area brought us here for a coffee in the morning, before we headed off to the airport for our long flight home. It was an overcast day, but coming here was the perfect end to our wonderful visit. The windows open up for great up close views of the waves/surfers, etc. I'm not a coffee drinker, but the coffee was delicious. I would come here again, even if just to enjoy a coffee/tea with the relaxing view again. It has indoor seating with large portrait windows that open up, so it feels like you're sitting outside.

1  Thank coastalchickie
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went for breakfast and unfortunately the coffee was the only good thing. My partner had the big breakfast and I had corn fritters and both arrived at the table cold. Poached eggs on both were very overdone with rock hard cold yolk. The big breakfasts hash brown was out of a packet. For a $54 breakfast I expected better.

2  Thank Malya1