“excellent”

Quest Cronulla Beach
sydney
“excellent”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed in a 1 bed serviced apartment for 2 weeks. The staff were friendly (and trustworthy). The room was impeccably clean and well serviced. The apartment was well equipped and spacious. Central to everything that Cronulla has to offer. I did not want to leave!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Deb S, Owner at Quest Cronulla Beach, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We take pride in offering excellence in guest services and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were again impressed with the Quest Cronulla. The desk staff were very helpful, and we appreciated the upgrade. It was wonderful to have the apartment cleaned every day. The Quest Cronulla is near near two of our daughters, so it's a great central place to stay. Thanks again, Quest Cronulla!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kath561
Deb S, Owner at Quest Cronulla Beach, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with our staff and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Cronulla Beach in the near future.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed at the Quest in a Studio Apartment for business reasons Monday to Friday for 3 weeks, Although, I was out during the day, leaving early and returning in the late afternoon I always had a very good experience with the friendly staff and the servicing of the apartment was very good. The rooms have plenty of space with Balcony, TV, a bath in the bathroom, fridge, cooking facilities, clothes washer and dryer, There is an exercise room and Pool in the complex which looked good but did not get a chance to use it.
The location is ideal close to beach, no resturant in the complex but plenty of food eateries to choose from within 2-5 mins walk.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room with the beach view as these rooms face east and I like the morning sun The...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank RAW14
Deb S, Owner at Quest Cronulla Beach, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with the room facilities and the hotel surroundings.

We hope to welcome you back next time you’re in Cronulla.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I booked a 1 bedroom apartment as a birthday present for my daughter. The resort is in a fantastic location, the room had a lovely view & nicely appointed. The staff were friendly & welcoming. HOWEVER, just a frustrating thing to mention. I actually booked this apartment on line listing my daughters name as she would be staying there & used my credit card. Within minutes of me booking it a staff member called my daughter asking her if I was staying there as well as it was my credit card used (this was going to be a surprise for my daughter so the surprise was ruined!!) I called the Quest back explaining it was a gift but I was paying for it, the lady told me I had to physically go there before or on the day sign the necessary paperwork because it was a different person paying and staying even though I had submitted my credit card explained the situation. I understand that hotels have procedures but I am a business owner and book accommodation and flights for my staff regularly which I put on my credit card and NEVER ONCE have any of my staff been questioned from any hotel or airline. I have also done this sort of thing before for my other children (I actually booked my son a room at the Quest 2 years ago and never had this problem). On the day my daughter checked in I went with her,(terribly inconvenient) they photocopied all her photo i.d. which I know is normal procedure for any hotel and I explained my frustration of having to go to Cronulla to do this and I was told this was a new procedure!! Would recommend this hotel just remember if you are booking for someone else and using your card!!!

Room Tip: As high as possible as there is a nightclub under the Quest.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Deb S, Owner at Quest Cronulla Beach, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thankyou for your review and for choosing to stay with us.

We are delighted that you were pleased with our property and staff. We value your comment as we continue to strive to meet customer expectations while upholding the upmost convenience.
Bundaberg, Australia
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Staying here from the time I entered the doors, the staff always had a smile, ready to help even down to an extra mat for the balcony door entrance & downright friendly. The room was very clean, comfortable & well stocked. Located in a handy position across from the Beach, close to eateries, bars, shopping & transport & national parks. By the time I departed I wished I could have stayed longer. Will definitely be staying here on other trips to this beautiful part of Sydney.

Room Tip: My Corner suite had 2 balconies
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Deb S, Owner at Quest Cronulla Beach, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thankyou for taking the time to post a review.

The team at Quest Cronulla Beach are pleased to hear that your had such an enjoyable stay with us. We hope to welcome you back the next time you visit Sydney.
Mansfield, Australia
Reviewed February 16, 2014

we had a studio apartment, room was very clean and tidy.staff were excellent...building and carpets starting to show age.the shower over the high bath tub was a bit dangerous to get in and out of and privacy/security between rooms a bit lax with just shade cloth separating them on the balcony, but apart from that it was a very pleasant stay and we will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: beach facing apt was good and it was quiet with doors closed.great to sit on balcony in evening for...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Deb S, Owner at Quest Cronulla Beach, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
We appreciate your review.

We value your comment as we continue to improve the facilities and services we provide, we currently are in the process of updating the shade cloths between the balconies with the expected outcome of more privacy.

Quest Cronulla Beach prides itself on the cleanliness of our rooms and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We have stayed twice at the Quest to attend funerals ,I found Adam and his staff to have gone above and beyond with their understanding and caring to make the stay as pleasent as possibly. The room was faultless and the area is great with the beach just across the road or the best pool in the hotel. Have stayed across the road and would never go back , the Quest is my phone as its the only place for us to stay in Sydney. Adam and his front counter staff are second to none and his cleaning staff are all so freindly. I rate this Hotel so highly this is my first time on trip advisor, and feel when you find such a great product share it . We plan to return this time for a holiday .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank lissyloo70
Deb S, Owner at Quest Cronulla Beach, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thankyou for your lovely review.

We are so glad to hear that our staff, facilities & services have been satisfactory to your needs.

The team at Quest Cronulla Beach look forward to welcoming you back and can only hope it can be during better circumstances.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cronulla
Eventhouse Cronulla
Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
#31 of 179 in Sydney
Cronulla Motor Inn Hotel
#2 of 2 in Cronulla

Been to Quest Cronulla Beach? Share your experiences!