We stayed as a family in this bed and breakfast to attend a wedding. The location was perfect for our purposes. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast adequate and the location beautiful. It is located in a quiet suburban street near the Cremorne Point ferry stop therefore affording an easy link to the city and other point around Sydney Harbour.
Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is a beautiful old building that has been a hotel for I think 100 years - so do not expect 2012 glamour but rather old charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cremorne Point Manor, a restored 19th-century federation style hotel, is set in a quiet, leafy location surrounded by harbourside reserve. A large upstairs guest balcony overlooks Cremorne Point and Mosman Bay and has glorious views across Sydney Harbour to the east. The interior features high ceilings and all the charm and comfort you would expect from a bed and breakfast style guesthouse. Free high speed wifi for all rooms and common area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cremorne Point Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cremorne Point Manor Hotel Cremorne Point
- Cremorne Point Manor Sydney
- Cremorne Point Manor Hotel Sydney
- Cremorne Point Manor North Sydney