“Superb” 5 of 5 bubbles

aroma ki Day Spa
Sydney, Australia
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

I went for a 1 hour massage. The place is luxurious, peaceful and huge. The massage therapist was an obvious professional, and very attentive. Felt very tranquil afterwards. Enjoyed it so much felt inclined to write a review.

Visited May 2013

Shanghai
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Most luxurious place in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I've been to a lot of places around Sydney to get a massage, but this is definitely the nicest. My girlfriend and I got a 90 minute hot stone massage in one of the couples rooms. Great temperature of the stones and good firm pressure. I fell asleep for a couple of minutes, my girlfriend and the massage therapists laughed at me a little bit. Absolute bliss though! I don't think it's a good massage unless you conk out!

Visited December 2012
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

My partner booked the top package possible; cost a lot of money with everything included. The receptionist was chewing on jelly snakes when I arrived and when I was massaged; all I heard about was the masseur's problems!

1 Thank filthyft