“Most luxurious place in town!”
Review of aroma ki Day Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
aroma ki Day Spa
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I've been to a lot of places around Sydney to get a massage, but this is definitely the nicest. My girlfriend and I got a 90 minute hot stone massage in one of the couples rooms. Great temperature of the stones and good firm pressure. I fell asleep for a couple of minutes, my girlfriend and the massage therapists laughed at me a little bit. Absolute bliss though! I don't think it's a good massage unless you conk out!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

My partner booked the top package possible; cost a lot of money with everything included. The receptionist was chewing on jelly snakes when I arrived and when I was massaged; all I heard about was the masseur's problems!

1  Thank filthyft