“Dumpling Deliciousness!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
“Dumpling Deliciousness!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Great local for delicious dumplings and hand made noodles, yummy duck pancakes also. Reasonably priced too.ould definitely go again.

Visited May 2014

“Hot Dumplings”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Freshly made and cooked to order means there is a short wait for the dumplings to arrive - but they are worth the wait and delicious! Some of the best Chinese dumplings in Sydney served piping hot.

• Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“So much food for little cost”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

4 of us went to Cha Cha on a deal. Service was great. We had 7 courses for less than $20pp!! The food was excellent...fresh, cooked in an open kitchen in front of us and plenty of it.Corkage was $2.50pp. We will return. Great value

• Visited November 2013
“Yum yum at Cha Cha!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I think Cha Cha must have read the earlier reviews from the disappointed GroupOn voucher customers ebcasue we went last night and had a fantastic time. Unlimited DEFINTELY meant unlimited, and we sampled everything - some things (like the fabulous duck noodles) more than once. Based on a great experience, I will definitely go back.

• Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Hot new dumpling restaurant - great option for those over Thai, Thai or Thai”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I love dumplings and yum cha, so was thrilled when this restaurant opened in Cammeray.
I've only had two very quick meals here (time limited by small children) and would love to go back. We choose a variety of dumplings (steamed & fried, vege, seafood & meat) and a couple of noodle dishes. I couldn't fault the food at all. I am not an expert on Chinese cuisine, Yum Cha or dumplings, but I've had enough of these meals in my life to know quality.

The decor is sharp and confident. The service was efficient and friendly. The kids were thrilled to see the frenzy of action in the open kitchen.

I would definitely go back here. It is not the type of place I would go if I wanted intimate conversation and a long leisurely dinner. It is a fast-paced, urban, top quality dumpling restaurant.

I don't understand the reviewers who are rating this place badly based on a likely mistake by a third party coupon. It doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the food.

• Visited October 2012