“Dissapointing breakfast” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brookvale
Sydney
“Dissapointing breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

The staff were lovely and attentive, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I think the only disappointment for us as a group was the breakfast. I would have rather paid more to get better food.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Paula J,

Thank you for your feedback and I do apologise that we did not live up to the excellent standards which we strive to provide.

I was disappointed to learn that you would have rather paid more to get better food than what is currently available at the hotel. This has been addressed with the team and we are currently working on alternative solutions to add to our current offering.

I have also shared your feedback with my team about their attentivness and also the cleanliness of our rooms.

Once again, thank you for letting us know about your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Travelodge Manly-Warringah and exceed your expectations.

Travelodge Manly-Warringah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Blackburn South
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

It was clean and tidy and convenient for what we were there for had ample parking - probably would not want to stay on a weekend when the rugby wa son - it would be too busy and noisy I think. Needed some maintenance done in our room - leaking taps and broken toilet seat.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Lisa D,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read that you found the hotel to be clean, tidy and convenient.

I have passed on your feedback to our Maintenance Team who are currently in the process of looking at each room in the hotel to ensure that any taps which are leaking are fixed and any toilet seats which need to be replaced are done.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Manly-Warringah in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Gold Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

We found the motel very comfortable and staff were very friendly.
Close to all amenities overall a great place to stay, and affordable.
Shopping mall nearby Warringah mall was excellent and offered great food and all shopping needs catered for.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Shirley K,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about how you found the hotel to be affordable and a great place to stay. My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about the friendliness of my team so thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

A very affordable comfortable and friendly hotel on the north side of Sydney nothing here was to much trouble for the staff we stay with them a few times each year definately value for money Close to transport and easy access to the city for sight seeing. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel ask if possible for a corner room just adds to the ambience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jillyjelly45,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Manly-Warringah. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

I am pleased that you found our hotel to be value for money and that you would not hesitate to recommend the hotel. I appreciate your feedback on our team, especially how you found the way in which they were able to assist you, and will ensure that this is passed on.

Thank you again for sharing the experience of your stay with us and we hope to see you again next time.

Exeter, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed here for a night in April and found it suited our needs very adequately. It's close to public transport so convenient for getting into the city without paying city prices. It's reasonably close by car or public transport to some lovely beaches. We have booked for Christmas as we have relatives nearby and they just won't have enough space for all of us.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Meroo,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about how the hotel was able to suit your needs. My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about the local area and how close the hotel is to the surrounding beaches so thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated. I agree that the hotel is situated in an excellent location with only a short walk to public transportation which can take you into the city without paying the price of accommodation in the city.

Many Thanks,

Macksville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stayed here in the school holidays, it was easily accessible, affordable and public transport almost at your door.. The staff were friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean. We will recommend this travelodge and would stay here again

Dear Karen L P,

I am pleased that you found the hotel to be easily accessible and affordable. I appreciate your feedback on our team and rooms I will ensure that this is shared with our team at the hotel.

Helensvale, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Not only was this hotel in a great location for our Sydney visit the beds were comfy but best of all were the staff. During my stay my husband took sick thankfully the wonderful front desk staff came to my aide ringing the ambulance. Nothing was a problem from "a how are you going" to calling late night taxis. Their help and consideration for my well being was much appreciated during a very difficult time. I recommend this hotel highly for any Sydney stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor