“Manly warringah”

Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brookvale
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wouldn't stay again. Was ok .hotel needs an upgrade. Biggest issue was that they got the number of nights wrong , and at check in I expressed I had to pay $200. More than expected but response was a bit rude that we were lucky to get in! If I'd known the real cost beforehand I would have stayed elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Suzanne W
Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Suzanne W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback on your recent stay at Travelodge Manly-Warringah.

It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and, where necessary, improve upon service levels for our valued guests.

I am very sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not meet your expectations and was disappointed to learn that when you arrived that your reservation with the hotel was incorrect. I have also passed on your feedback regarding the response which you received from my team at the hotel and as a result, this issue has now been resolved.

Once again, thank you for letting us know about your stay and I hope we would have another opportunity to welcome you back to Travelodge Manly-Warringah in the future.

There are newer reviews for Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I did notice a flyer in my room re saving water-however the cold water tap in the bathroom sink leaked & could not be turned off fully-a plumber could help here-surprised Housekeeping did not report this-I should have but in my rush to get home forgot about it

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Sandy C,

Thank you for pointing out the information about the flyer in the room which was about water saving. I have asked our Maintenance Team at the hotel to investigate all rooms and resolve any issues with leaking taps immediately, and would like to apologise for any inconvenience casued.

Thank you again for sharing the experience of your stay with us and we hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Comfortable, well priced. Staff friendly and helpful. Great to have a microwave, cutlery plates etc. Close to Leagues club. It has great vending machines, ice creams, chocolate etc. If you want a plug for the bathroom sink or a shower cap, BYO.

1  Thank Lorna P

Dear Lorna P,

I am so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Manly-Warringah.

Thank you for pointing out the proximity of the hotel to the Manly Leagues Club and the vending machines which provide a vast array of items. As you mentioned, we are proud to be able to offer microwaves, cutlery and plates in all of our guest rooms. I am also pleased that you were happy with my teams friendliness and helpfulness.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We stay at this property every Christmas as we have family in the area. I also stay fairly regularly when in Sydney. On bus route, not far from lovely restaurants in Dee Why and Manly Warringah Leagues club opposite. This trip I also booked visiting relatives from the UK and they were happy with the accommodation and surrounds as well.

1  Thank Margaret S

Dear HobartTownie,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Manly-Warringah. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

I am pleased that you found our hotel close to Dee Why Beach, which I agree has some fantastic restaurants and cafes.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Room keys did not work had to go back to reception three times, Jack on the desk that. Jack was very helpful and followed us to the too. On third time to make sure we got in, the. Had maintenance fix the problem the next morning. Room 233 has a great shower.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Alex R N,

Thank you for your feedback and I do apologise that we did not live up to the excellent standards which we strive to provide.

I was disappointed to learn that you had issues with accessing your room via the keys which were provided from Reception. This is certainly unacceptable and will be addressed as a priority to ensure this will not happen again. I have also shared your feedback with my team regarding the prompt way in which one of my team members was able to assist by escorting you to your room and ensuring that the keys were working after having them re-cut at Reception.

Once again, thank you for letting us know about your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Travelodge Manly-Warringah and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Centrally located in Manly area, good price and great accommodation. Staff very helpful and friendly. Had some problems at breakfast due to the amount of guests arriving at one time and kitchen staff tried best to cater, but had to wait for most things.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jimbo1302,

Thank you for your feedback in relation to your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that you found that our service delivery was helpful and friendly. Our team prides itself on customer service and to feel that were able to excel in this area was great to read.

I have taken on your feedback regarding the breakfast and amount of guests arriving at the one time and we are looking into solutions to resolve this.

We are sorry that your stay wasn’t enjoyable and hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel so that you can experience what we are truly capable of.

Regards,

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Very pleasant staffs,it's now our second home,away from home to visit our son n daughter in law to be,ohh n extended families.Be staying there again in sep for their wedding.rooms were always cleaned daily n cleaners were happy to give you anything extra.movies were available when needed.was so handy to have the microwave as well,for our left overs..keep up the great work mates.see you all soon..

Dear wedidit_11,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about the how you find the hotel to be your second home away from home. My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about coming back to stay with us in September 2014 for your son's wedding, thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated.

I have passed on your feedback to Reception and Housekeeping to ensure that these levels of sevice are continued throughout the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Manly-Warringh in the near future.

Many Thanks,

Travelodge Manly-Warringah

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookvale
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
#103 of 178 in Sydney
Chinatown
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Martin Place
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard

Been to Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney? Share your experiences!