“Delightful”

Good for: Families with children
Australia
“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

lovely fresh food & sweet service!
If I lived in Brighton-le-Sands I would eat here all the time!
Bear in mind it is a takeaway outlet as well so people can be in and out to collect their orders but the food is so worth it.
Loved the rainbow rolls!
The only thing I didn't like is that we should have ordered another bottle of sake;)

Visited August 2012

Canberra Australia
“Fabulous - would definitely go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner at Luck. The atmosphere was cosy, the staff friendly and attentive, and the food was incredible! The stand out dishes were the sashimi platter and a baked eggplant dish (recommended by our waitress).

We ordered way too much food for two people and a few Asahi beers - and the bill was around $100. For the quality and relaxed ambience, I feel we received excellent value for our money.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Xanthe_75
Sydney, Australia
“The best sushi - and really affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is still the best sushi I have ever eaten. I always get the California roll because it is the best, big, fresh and delicious! But all the rolls are great, as is the Sukiyaki-don and the tempura. Not only that, it is extremely affordable and while living in the area we'd get this once a week. I'm just sad we have moved and I can't get sushi like that anymore, but I'll be back when I can. The decor is not fancy but the food speaks for itself. If you like sushi you HAVE TO eat here.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank nmj99
Sydney, Australia
“Best Japanese in the Brighton area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

All the food I have tried has been fresh, tasty and cooked well.

The sushi is fantastic, although pricy.

The udon soups are light and tasty.

The restaurant atmosphere is comfortable and clean.

The also do takeaway.

Sydney
“Never dissapointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

My family and l are regular customers and we are never dissapointed. They are under new management and the food is still as delicious as ever! The staff are friendly and the ambience has improved. Definitely reccommended for yummy, fresh japenese food.

• Visited March 2012