“Great seafood”

Noosa, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great seafood”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Living in the area I go to Petars on a regular basis (at least every fortnight). I go there for the great seafood and family atmosphere. Petars is a local icon having been there for a number of years. It was renovated last year and still provides the same great food. I love the mussels and seafood platter.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Malbarr

“Not quite what I expected”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Overall it was better than just ok but if I was to be picky I would say the fruit was not as fresh as I would of liked and the crab was a little overlooked and over refrigerated.

• Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Good, reliable seafood platter”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We eat here about three or four times a year and always have the Seafood Platter. It's never let us down. It's not excessively fried and the produce is fresh. The accompanying hot chips are always nice and light and mostly cooked to that perfect crispness. Over the years I've tried other dishes which were all good, in particular the lobster dishes have been very good. But we do love a platter every so often and after a few failures elsewhere we stick to the reliable source which is Petars.
The service can be hit or miss on occasions, but overall it is usually good, basic and efficient which is all we ask for.
Really good outlook with the bay views and the people watching.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Happywalkabout
“The food was Amazing, yummy, reasonably priced, fresh seafood !! Honestly”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

To die for
My boyfriend loves seafood and I think it's possible he loves it now more than me. Very yummy, healthy, and fresh. Please order the BBQ platter for 2 gorgeous !

4 Thank Emspit
Marrar, Australia
“Feast on the beach front”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Loved the relaxed coming and going. Very popular spot with patrons still wandering in for food at 10pm when we were on our way out. Fresh, fresh, fresh seafood, wonderful lamb and delicious coffee all served with a smile and no fuss confidence.

Visited October 2012