“Over rated”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We were looking forward to celebrateing my sons 17th here. Arrived on time and waited 5 minutes at the counter with no eye contact from the greeter. Finally I was asked "are you right?" .....we were then shown to a table which was in a dark corner with no view. Our drinks arrived with 1 missing, it took 20 mins for the missing drink to arrive. Due to the no byo cake policy, we arranged to cut the cake at home, with other family meeting us there. So we ate quickly and asked for the bill so we could leave. Bill came in 10 ,mins, but it took a further 20 mins for my credit card to he returned. I explained we had to leave, but in the end I had to send the others home to let our guests in while I waited on my own for the bill to be finalised..Food wad average and the waiter did not seem to know what meal was what, so we had to do lots of swapping to sort it all out. I don't think I would bother coming back to this restaurant again.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We had to wait an hour when we arrived at 6pm as it gets extremely busy so I recommend booking well in advance! We sat at the bar which has amazing views whilst we waited. The staff were obviously busy but we received great service and the good didn't take long at all. Food was delicious and recommend pork ribs over beef or lamb. Enjoy your night here with friends, definitely not a quiet restaurant for couples

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The food is quite good and the service isn't bad. Their is a view over the bay when the sun is up. It's probably a bit over priced. It is a stone and glass restraint so expect it to be very loud; shout across the table loud. And due to the flame effects it's hot inside, especially when full on the weekends. The outside dinning is very pleasant though.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Came from the Central Coast to have lunch for husbands 60th birthday. Arrived early and was seated immediately at a table by the windows, great view. Service excellent, food delicious and although I hadn't mentioned my husbands birthday the waitress must have overheard us and when he ordered dessert it arrived with sparklers accompanied by singing from the waitresses, what a lovely surprise. Made his day. Could not fault anything.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a great cafe for the bogans who let their kids run riot and have no manners. The view is great but it does not make up for the noise and as for the food it is good however they are charging restaurant prices, which are simply not justified.