Being currently employed at a 5-star hotel, I've seen how the Front & Back of House operate and have high expectations especially choosing to stay at your 4 or 4.5 star accommodation. I hope this review isn't too offensive.
As we checked in the room, the toilet smelled like urine. Maybe a little refresher would help. Every time we try to use the lifts to go to the rooms, the 1st lift we enter would not move or the door wouldn't close.
Apart the negative comments, your staff & security were very approachable and friendly. The spa was pretty good as well! Thankyou for the stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach is a 4 star hotel situated opposite Brighton Beach in Sydney. With sweeping views across Botany Bay, this hotel is conveniently located only 15 km from the city centre and 5 minutes from the airport. Perfect for businesstrips and holidays, all 296 rooms boast private balconies. The hotel features a bar and restaurant, plus 11 meeting rooms accommodating up to 500 delegates. Leisure facilities include a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and steam room.Novotel Brighton Beach offers a variety of facilities including landscaped *outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool, steam room, large modern gymnasium, restaurant and bar, Day Spa and Health Centre and 11 versatile function rooms with an experienced conference and events team to facilitate your next function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach Hotel Brighton Le Sands
- Novotel Brighton Le Sands
- Accor Brighton Le Sands
- Sydney Novotel