Took my lovely girlfriend there for a surprise Valentine night. Booked the Spa Suite $300+ Order Champagne and Chocolates $150 only got the Champagne no chocolates but they still tried to charge me for them. Room very tired but the view at night was nice. Spa was dirty and i had to clean it because waited an hour for house keeping not to show up. Expected Bath robes in a spa suit but none. Ordered some but they never arrived. All in all I would not stay here again because if the best room was so bad hate to think what a standard would be like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach is a 4 star hotel situated opposite Brighton Beach in Sydney. With sweeping views across Botany Bay, this hotel is conveniently located only 15 km from the city centre and 5 minutes from the airport. Perfect for businesstrips and holidays, all 296 rooms boast private balconies. The hotel features a bar and restaurant, plus 11 meeting rooms accommodating up to 500 delegates. Leisure facilities include a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and steam room.Novotel Brighton Beach offers a variety of facilities including landscaped *outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool, steam room, large modern gymnasium, restaurant and bar, Day Spa and Health Centre and 11 versatile function rooms with an experienced conference and events team to facilitate your next function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach Hotel Brighton Le Sands
- Novotel Brighton Le Sands
- Accor Brighton Le Sands
- Sydney Novotel