“Extremely Impressed!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Baulkham Hills
Atlanta, Georgia
“Extremely Impressed!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were in town to drop my son off at Hillsong College in Baulkham Hills. I had been looking at traditional hotels all around Sydney and found them to be quite expensive. Since we were staying for 8 days, my wife found this "apartment hotel", which was very reasonably priced. They have free covered parking, nice lobby, and a tasty café. When we entered the room, I was surprised that everything looked brand new. The kitchen had a refrig, microwave, stove, oven, sink, cookware, and dinnerware. There were 2 flatscreen TV's, sleeper sofa, dining table, desk, and king bed in separate bedroom. Very comfortable, felt like a home away from home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank R M
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear River 266,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments about your recent stay at Adina Norwest.

We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and found the hotel facilities, café and the in room amenities very convenient and to your liking.

With best wishes to you and your son for his studies at Hillsong College, we hope to see you back again soon in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was very surprised when I checked in. For the rate I received I was expecting an average looking hotel. I was so pleasantly surprised when I arrived and saw a brand new hotel, in great shape, with everything working well, large rooms, free undercover parking (a little bonus when it's raining outside).
Everything was new, the room, actually an apartment was large, the kitchen and bathroom super clean. I can't fault it at all.
One word of warning: always set up your own alarm. Human error can happen anywhere and my wake up call never happened. Good thing my phone's alarm was set. When I checked out and mentioned the wake up call the receptionist was very apologetic and admitted the mistake. This like I said can happen anywhere so it's always best to have a back up alarm.
If you intent to visit the CBD this hotel is not close to it so you may want to look at other places. But if you need to stay in this area, do not hesitate and book here. You will not be disappointed and will have a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Appreci8life,

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at Adina Norwest.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and found your room and the facilities provided to be convenient.

We would also like to apologise for the inconvenience you had with not receiving a wake-up call and also thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Once again, thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you soon in any of our Adina hotels across Australia and Europe.

Australia
Reviewed May 29, 2013

In Sydney for a Business Trip for 4 days, and for anything more than 1 or 2 nights I like to get an apartment for a bit more space. I got a 1 bedroom apartment which came with a compact kitchen and small lounge room. Absolutely fantastic. Very new, and clean and great location in Norwest for Business.

Great little cafe Twentytwo in the foyer also for the morning coffee.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear Ross,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest.

We are glad you found the location of the hotel, our apartments, the in room amenities and the dining facilities convenient to suit your needs for your business trip.

We would like to thank you for your support and wish you well in your future endeavours.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel is located near Norwest Biz park, in Baulkham hills (or Bella Vista !!)
Beautiful surroundings, but this is FAR from city. As i had my work in Norwest, hence chose this for 15 days instead of choosing something in CBD (approx 45-60 min) away.
They even had a free shuttle service to offices in Norwest Biz Park, that was kinda cool...and as they say "customer centricity" was evident....

In fact just 5 mins walk down the hotel, there was a shopping complex which had quite a few famous restaurants, coles and shops for daily needs.... hence i say 5/5 for location.

Hotel Cleanliness- 4.5/5
Hotel Location (for Norwest offices) - 5/5
Food- 4/5... In fact they have decent retaurant on the ground floor with live music at times :)
Staff - 5/5

I would certainly reccommend this hotel to my colleagues travelling to Norwest for business.

Room Tip: ask for a room with balcony facing Brookhollow avenue...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Anubhav C,

Thank you for your constructive feedback about your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest.

We are glad you found the location convenient and the facilities and services have on offer to your satisfaction.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you again soon in any of our Adina hotels across Australia and Europe.

Many thanks,
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Great rooms !!! Very clean . It's is closed to the Coffee Club and they is a cafe down stairs . Rooms are very quite which is a plus !!! Front desk staff are friendly ! Great price for one night stay $144.00 .

• Stayed May 2012
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear Sienablue,

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest.

We are glad you enjoyed the overall facilities, convenient location and the courteous service offered by our team.

orladno, fl
Reviewed April 24, 2013

For the long term stay on business, this could not have been better. My co-workers and I, from America desired a kitchenette/suite arrangement mainly for control of our desire to prepare our own meals for health reasons (as well as costs). These were less expensive than the hotels, which could not house house us for the period we needed. The apartments were extremely clean and comfortable. The wireless is expensive but our company paid for it. I would strongly recommend this place again. It felt like a real home away from home. The staff was very responsive and courteous.

Room Tip: Get the queen or king suites if you want the kitchenette.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Filam2004,

Thank you for your constructive feedback about your recent stay Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest.

We are glad our self-contained apartments with full kitchen and laundry facilities catered to your needs of long stay requirements giving you a real sense of home away from home.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and welcome you again soon in the near future.

Many thanks,
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I travel to NSW every month staying for the week and I have been looking for a comfortable place to stay.
I have tried a few different hotels in the western area (20-30Kms west of Sydney) and upon recently staying at the Adina Apartments (Norwest) I have found a fantastic place that suits my needs. The hotel must be comfortable, convenient and quiet and this hotel ticks all the right boxes.
Cosmetically this hotel is as good as it gets, it is new, clean, the rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are huge and the showers are awesome.
Now that I have got the cosmetics out the way let me express the other important aspect to why I continue to choose staying at the Adina. The staff I have dealt with to date have been just great. On my first stay, travelling to work took me 80 minutes....after expressing my situation to Penny at front desk, before I knew it Penny had printed of directions which gave me a different route to travel, the next day my travel time took me only 20 minutes to get to work, thank god, you are a gem Penny, thanks for making my stay enjoyable and being a great communicator. I will be coming again to stay that is 'a but'.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 5th floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Joe,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent experiences at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest.

We are glad the product we have on offer caters to most of your individual specific needs and is aesthetically appealing to you.

The team here at Adina Norwest also understand that little things and can make a big difference and therefore strive to the best of their ability in delivering positive guest experiences.

Joe, once again, we would like to thank you for your kind words and continued support as we look forward to welcoming you back soon at Adina Norwest.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Baulkham Hills
Central Business District
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
#97 of 175 in Sydney
3.5 of 5 bubbles 4,696 reviews

Been to Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest? Share your experiences!