A La Carte overpriced, food undercooked, the duck breast, $34.00, came with a poached pear and no vegetables. My wife's rack of lamb $38.00, was almost raw and came with mashed potatoes. Buffet breakfast ridiculous, cost almost the same as dinner the night before. $30.00 a head. I had a small bowl of meusli with a spoonful of youghurt and a glass of tomato juice and my wife had a glass of orange juice, scrambled eggs on toast and a cup of coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the fastest growing business community in Sydney, and only 40 minutes from the Sydney CBD and only 15 minutes from Parramatta, Novotel Sydney Norwest offers you the best of both worlds. With the peace and tranquility of landscaped gardens and beautiful outdoor settings, coupled with our understanding of the needs of today's businesses, Novotel Sydney Norwest offers the perfect balance for corporate business and leisure travellers. Offering 132 superbly appointed rooms including Executive Spa rooms and Balcony King rooms. All rooms featuring king sized beds, tea & coffee making facilities, work desk, high speed internet access, in-room safe, ironing facilities, and cable television with pay per view movie. Hotel facilities include outdoor lap swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar as well as conferencing facilities catering for up to 300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Sydney Norwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Norwest Sydney Hotel Baulkham Hills
- Crowne Plaza Baulkham Hills