“Wonderful lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Sangria - CLOSED

La Sangria
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Balmain
Balmain
“Wonderful lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Came here as a table of 4 and had a lovely saturday lunch, we enjoyed a jug of sangria and shared a range of tapas that were all so tasty and a delicious seafood paella. When we saw the churros going to the table next to us we had to have some, the chocolate was amazing! Service was good, the waitress was friendly and attentive.. will definitely be back again!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Warm welcome, attentive service, good food and wine, lovely atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

To be met by two smiling faces and cheery hellos/welcomes the moment we entered was a great first impression. And the positivity continued - the tapas special really 'hit the spot' and at $55 incl a bottle of wine for two people was good value. Well worth a visit.

“GREAT TAPAS & SANGRIA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Great experience!! we just moved to balmain and we decided go on a week day ( always see it very busy on the weekends) to have some tapas and sangria, everything was fresh and delicious and looked amazing, very friendly and attentive service. We will be back to La Sangria over and over again.
I was forgetting the Churros! Yummy!!!!

sydney
“beautiful tapas in sydney.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Just went on last monday with my co-worker meeting. So surprise about Sangria!!!
So wonderful ( I cant find any Sangria better than this restaurant ) thats why we come back 2nd time for la sangria. My food is mix tapas including potatos bravas so testy spicy, garlic mushroom is creamy yummy , all-I-oil bread is really great plus pallea chicken so deeply awsome!!. I think I would love to pay for my transportation every month to get back here again and again.

• Visited June 2012
sydney
“wonderful tapas ever in Sydney.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

love la sangria! garlice prawn, chicken croqueat, chorizo fry and sangria. The best best best ! There are my favorite tapas ever in my life. Based on last night (Anzac day) I understand its really busy night. very crowded but food really fast and service is very good. (really friendly)
I would love to come back again.
Thx you for authentic food from bacelona!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2012