“Great Food and friendly service”
Review of Picada - CLOSED

Picada
Cuisines: South American, Spanish, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Had a Voucher to try this place out and it was great. We took the ferry across and was only a 10min walk straigh up to the restaurant. The service is a little slow and not very attentive to filling wine and water as to waht I would except.
The food was great and very nice flavours we had three courses and scallops amazing served cold. The pork belly was very nicely cooked and went well witht he red cabbage. The menu is designed really well with only 4 mains to choose from and a lot of entree size meals to start off with.
We will derfintely return and will recommend thank you

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I recently had a lovely dinner at Picada. The food had very unique flavors that all blended together quite nicely. Nothing that we ordered came out quite as I would have expected, which made for some nice surprises. The quiet neighborhood was also a nice departure from the hustle and bustle of the busy city. I would definitely recommend Picada for good food in a quiet atmosphere!

1  Thank worldtraveler110926
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Great atmosphere and delicious fine dining food. All the meals ordered did not disappoint. Wait staff extremely friendly and helpful. We did go on a Friday evening and the restaurant was fully booked but the staff seem to handle the pressure well. Take the time to visit Picada.

1  Thank Alicia L
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Lovely ambiance, staff were friendly and efficient. We went with kids, and they were very helpful putting us in a room, where we could keep the kids from getting too rowdy. I wouldn't suggest generally that its a restaurant designed for kids, so it was especially appreciated that they were so helpful. Lovely food, especially liked the Empanadas and the Chorizo.

1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed March 22, 2014

3 of us ate at Picada last night and all agreed we wouldn't be returning. The garlic prawns were not at all enjoyable, the calamari was ok. Rissoto was expensive to say the least. We all had an afogato to finish which came with the smallest serving of ice cream I have ever seen. The wait staff were very nice, although the service was a little haphazard. I definitely could not recommend Picada which is a shame as the actual restaurant is beautiful.

1  Thank Jenny T