“Such a delight!”

54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Such a delight!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Everything looks so beautiful and tasty. There is so much to choose from, it was really hard. I had to stop myself from wanting to eat everything! It doesn't just look good, it tastes even better. We grabbed ourselves a box of macaroons, they were perfect. I would definitely recommend to try it if you haven't already!

Visited July 2014

Glen Waverley
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Zumbo's at The Star Casino”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We visited Zumbo's at the Star Casino complex for a special treat before attending Strictly Ballroom at the Lyric Theatre.

It is very hard to choose from the array of cakes that are on offer. we shared Wunderbar and Wheely Good Praline, both superb!

Visited May 2014
Winnipeg
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Treat your eyes and tastebuds”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The small shop in Balmain has unbelievably appealing treats and breads. If you LOVE desserts this HAS to be on your list of things to do. There is also a location in the Star Casino where you can watch the chefs preparing this pockets of pleasure. Grab a treat and a Long Black and indulge

Visited May 2014
Invercargill, New Zealand
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Wow!!!! ”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a decadent experience. Highly recommend. Last year's twix bar was sensational and this year's malteezer ball is a close second. Highly recommend.

Sydney, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“King of Desserts”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had been dying to try one of Adriano Zumbo's famous desserts for a very long time, and I have to admit that I was very impressed not only with the food, but with the high level of service as well. After taking almost half an hour just to decide what sweet I would try, I finally settled on the flourless chocolate cake that both looked and tasted amazing. The cake was delicious, however it was so rich and creamy that after a few bites I could physically not eat any more. I also tried his famous macarons during my visit. I mean, how could you go all the way there and not try one? The macarons melted in my mouth and definitely lived up to my expectations. And do you what the best part was?? Being given free macarons as they were cracked and could not be sold! How nice is that!? The service was great and I would recommend the shop to anyone with a bit of a sweet tooth.

Visited January 2014