“Best Pizza!”

Zia's Pizza
Sydney, Australia
“Best Pizza!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I ordered Pizza from this place the day after I moved into the area-who wants to cook when you have to unpack, right?

I was amazed to say the least at how fresh, tasty and flavorsome the pizzas were, especially the 'Macedonian' which has become my usual order whenever we order Pizza now. It's not greasy at all and you don't almost sick afterwards from the food like with other Mainstream Pizza Franchises.

The Deals they offer on their website or in store are really reasonable in price and it's nice to see how busy they are almost every night whenever I walk past.

I highly recommend!

• Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Best pizza in Sydney”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was near the airport because the day after I had to flight back home. I tried this pizzeria. The smell was good since when I first stepped in. I then ordered the "zias special" and I realized this pizza was much better than other pizzas rated as top 10 in central Sydney.

The ingredients were fresh and the level of hygiene very good

• Visited September 2013