“Decent Thai”

Thai Fire Wok
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Arncliffe
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I've been here so many times since I found this restaurant 3months ago.
Love their lard Na (flat rice noodles with gravy), One of the better one I've had in Sydney.
Pad Thai, Pad see ew, Pad kee Mao and thai fried rice are good but I had better one somewhere else.Their stir fries also not bad.But for their price, I can't complain.

The place rather small but the waiter was polite. I don't mind the ambience.
Their Lard Na keeps me coming back.

Check their website for the menu
www.thaifirework.com.au

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Now this is a good one. I'm quite picky when it comes to asian food - so believe when I say this is worth it. However it's not in a great location and could not accomodate many people. Still the Pad Thai I had was tasty. Staff was very friendly. Just order a main course, that's enough...!

1  Thank Raphael B
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant in arncliffe is actually a nice one. They do home delivery aswell and not much waiting time. Pad Thai is more than average but not the best I ever had.
Cons- staff speaks very little English and not very polite either.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

go for the chicken fried rice, yummy and cheap!! good location near the arncliffe train station. lots to choose from, great service.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food was just like being in Thailand, the waitress happy and would do anything for you, even giving me some ice to take away at the end as our hotel didn't have a fridge