All reviews public transport double room clean hotel hotel staff short trip quick check nice room an early flight would stay again enjoyed my stay the ground floor comfy bed convenient location restaurant next door chris airport receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019

Comfortable affordable hotel with two nice boys at the front desk. I booked this overnight stay b/c the Comfort Inns website stated that a shuttle transfer was available 24-hours. I followed the instructions sent to me and the desk told me they don't go to airport hotels since six months. I called the property and they told me they have NEVER offered an airport shuttle. The comfort inn website still states that an airport shuttle is available 24-hours a day. I have been communicating with their customer relations office now for a month to obtain an adjustment for my taxi rides -- I am having to attach my e-mail, send them the URL for their own website, and highlight where they can find the deceptive information. My next step is small claims court.

Room tip: Within the courtyard are quieter rooms; however, the people who stay here are very rowdy.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Derek N
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Reception staff helpful and courteous. Rooms very small, no storage space for items just small bedside table,no hanging space. Not very clean, need to clean behind and between furniture. Our room was missed twice on the 4 nights we stayed having to ask for clean cups on both occasions and wiping down our bathroom and making bed. We paid for serviced room but was not received, reception were notified of each Occassion. Bed uncomfortable. Bathroom very small, we are petite people and only just managed if you are large and /or tall it could be a struggle. Very noisy hotel with paper thin walls and hearing all of next door room activities, doors slamming, luggage across tiled floor outside rooms at all hours, flushing toilets and running water, conversations and tv noise. Air conditioning in room struggled with keeping room cool and that was in Autumn, Summer could be unbearable as only a tiny window for ventilation. Will not be returning.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2019

The room was very noisy, didn’t sleep a wink all night because of a loud machine buzzing. It wasn’t the air con as we’d switched that off. Room was very small and dark, not like the pictures and the bathroom you could barely move around in, we had to step over the toilet to get in the shower. The WiFi was also bad. The only good thing is the location as it was very easy to get to the airport and the staff were friendly but as we left early the next day we couldn’t report our dissatisfaction to the desk.

Room tip: Update pictures so they reflect what the rooms actually look like. Maybe they’re different on other floors but ours was ground floor.
Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2019

The main plus was the price. But you get what you pay for, which was very little. The room was small and had no fridge, no wardrobes. Our single-glazed window was about 5 metres from a busy highway intersection; the trucks and buses go from from roughly 5am until about 1 or 2 am. The (free) on-street parking was almost non-existent. It should be rated about 2 stars, definitely NOT 4 stars.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 573kieranl
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Think Again DONT STAY Disgusting ...

I Knew this place would be bad the moment I was dropped off on the footpath (No parking/drop off zone)
on a very busy truck route ..
The Hotel was on a corner with traffic travelling all night..
I checked in no problems then went to my room right on the corner opened the door to the loudest street noise from traffic and was also greater by the smell of mould....I immediately turned around and went to reception to see if I could be moved to a quieter room, the answer was no.. The reason given was I booked through a 3rd party website (Qantas)..I complained again and again and told nothing could be done..
So I returned to the room to see exactly what I would be in for.. It looked nothing like what was on their website or TripAdvisor. The room was bare.. No Fridge, window blinds were broken, mould in the bathroom. Stains on the bed.. In particular 1 large stain a foot wide with a blood stain 3cm wide in the middle..
The traffic noise went all night. In the morning I explained to the morning receptionist as he was arriving to work, he said I could write and complain to management if I liked.. Which I did... No reply.. So I complained to Qantas hotels and they contacted the Hotel and we're told no compensation would be given..
Well a huge stain with blood on my bedding is grounds for a refund and compensation..
I gave the hotel management the opportunity to contact me before I would write a review..

Date of stay: February 2019