2,675 results
All reviews pool staff aventura mall pool bar ocean front stella
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2017

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room, the staff and the pool are great, but the gym is really poor (need some improvements). Anyway, we have nothing to complain, we had a great time! :)

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dani, thank you for evaluating your stay at the Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort. Nothing is more important than your satisfaction, so we are delighted to know how happy you and your husband were with your room and the overall visit. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you both back soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

This was not my first visit to this hotel and isn t the last either
The price of the hotel is one of the cheapest around
It s well located, has a nice beach and it s near Aventura
Mall
If you re interested, it has a small jewish Temple at a side
We took Uber to the Mall ,that is much cheaper than a taxi . This time we didn t rent a car
The rooms are comfortable and have a nice kitchen
Breakfast is not included but there s a coffee maker and cofee and tea in the room
What I didn t like is that when we returned from the beach the room was already undone, and that the floor was always dirty
No other complains

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Eva, thank you for choosing our hotel once again and sharing about your stay. We are glad to know you liked the comfort of your room and the great value we offer. That being said, I am sorry for the oversight of our housekeeping staff and for the inconvenience it caused. We look forward to welcoming you and your fvriends again soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Marco Polo for two nights. We walked into our room (503) and the smell of cigarettes and mold hit us in the face as soon as we opened the door. The floor was sticky and the bathroom was gross. I looked up other people's reviews to find the place also ha cockroaches. So I packed up everything and went downstairs demanding a refund and they said they will upgrade me free of charge. They switched us to room 520. I thought no way can the room be better across the hall. But IT WAS. I don't understand how one room can be so old and smelly and the one across the hall clean and brand new looking. We had no problems after that but was an inconvenience to have to switch rooms.

Date of stay: April 2017
00gc, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Jenni, thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. Although your overall visit was satisfactory and you liked your second room, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had while shifting. We agree there are areas which are beginning to show their age. We have recently renovated some of the public areas and a number of guest rooms and will continue refreshing more rooms this year. Until that, our goal will be to deliver the best service of any hotel in the area, and we hope you will make plans to stay with us again!

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Not a bad price but the rooms REALLY need updating. They must have been really something in the 60's and 70's. They finally do have cable in most of the rooms. Breakfast is $17! Yes it is all you can eat but can you eat $17 of eggs (really)? Washer and dryer cost $1.50 each (not bad) but you HAVE to pay $2 to buy a card so you can use the washer and dryer (rip off). Then the fools have enough balls to call it value added (rip off added).

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
00gc, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your feedback gives us the information we need to better serve you in the future. While we are older than some properties in the area, we consistently receive praise for our service and hospitality. We will make note of your comments as we continue to monitor the condition of our property and plan for upgrades and changes. Thanks for being our guest.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

When my family and I decided to take a vacay we usually go to places like New York,England,Ohio, Paris but this time my children wanted to go to Miami I wasn't so sure at first but then his dad and I said "What the heck lets try something different" So we did and I wasn't disappointed the room was nice and clean the staff were SUPER courteous and OH MY I love the beach being our backyard for a week the pool was actually a heated swimming pool, I must say the Beach attendant Eddy was very nice (at first I thought he was sort of rough) but it all turned out great we received a deal for our chairs and umbrella I asked if I could sit in the same spot for the following day and he assured me he'd have me set up and sure enough We came down a little late but our spot was reserved Thank you Guys so much for making my stay so pleasant we will be back and Mr.Eddy I want my same spot closest to the water lol

• Trip type: Traveled with family
00gc, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2017

Thank you for choosing the Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort for your family vacation. We are delighted to know you all enjoyed your time with us and that our oceanfront location and courteous service met all of your expectations. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team, especially with Eddy for their outstanding work. We loved having you and your family as our guest and look forward to welcoming you all back in the future.