Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort
$111
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$175
$97
$143
$524
$193
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
$218
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$151
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach(Sunny Isles Beach)
$550
$500
  • Pool
Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
2,461 results
All reviewsaventura mallpool barsunny islesocean frontpaula
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The room was very large, well laid out with nice furniture and a full kitchenette. The hallways and entry doors have seen better days and at times the doors were difficult to close (tight). The breakfast in the morning was a bit skimpy for Ramada standards but it was complimentary so you can't complain. The lower level to the beach had a moldy we smell, I am sure due to the water being so close - WHICH was great. The pool was clean and lots of loungers for everyone. Having umbrellas and loungers on the beach as well was very nice. We did enjoy our time. The small Italian/Pizza shop on the lower level is terrific; we had pizza and spaghetti and enjoy both very much. Nice people there as well.

Room Tip: Rooms with an ocean view for sure!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
MarcoPoloBeachRes, Operations Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear DVick,

We appreciate your time writing a review for our property!

Best regards,

Pablo Martinez
Operations Manager

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My experience at the Ramada at Marco Polo has been absolutely pleasant! I came down from the cold and frigid state of New York just to relax and find some peace of mind and that's exactly what I got.
Firstly, I was happily surprised when I got to the hotel that I was able to get free breakfast every morning of my stay (which was delicious and wonderful- got a healthy apple & banana with some yogurt, fresh coffee and oatmeal & for my huskier other half he was able to get some sausage and waffles and really enjoyed it. We also received wonderful table service from Stella, who was friendly and very helpful!) I also extremely enjoyed the wonderful pool area, which was large and had plenty of area to find a comfy lounge chair and lounge around- the full bar area was a key asset to the relaxation process as well ;-) after some fun in the sun, it was great to not have to go far with a choice of indoor pizza cafe or my choice of eatery with the poolside grill cafe (grilled chicken, turkey wrap, and grilled tilapia were def my faves)!
I will defiantly, 100%, be coming back to Marco Polo very soon- I had an amazing time and thank you to all the wonderful staff that kept the rooms, lounges, and entire hotel area safe and clean! See you guys soon, very soon!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has definitely known better days. It has a beautiful lobby and there is no better location; it is right on the beach. Has a beautiful pool and the pool staff is efficient and friendly.

We were on the 3rd floor which was a bit smelly (they might have had some type of flood). Room was a good size but it needed some work. It was clean though.

The front office people are not friendly or efficient. At the end of the day, we stayed there on points so it's not so bad. I would have been disappointed if I had paid full price.

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We are staying in a condo at tha marco polo for sometime and we always enjoy our stay, the concierge, the valet service is very nice, but the pool staff have thanks, always smiling, helpfull,
Thanks to you guys kennedi,alix,javializ,ricardo,michael, ronald, ariel keep the good work, will see you soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada