Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort
$119
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$151
  • Pool
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
$218
$203
$650
  • Pool
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
Intracoastal Yacht Club(Sunny Isles Beach)
TripAdvisor
Collins Avenue Apartment(Sunny Isles Beach)
Agoda.com
2,454 results
All reviewsaventura mallpool barsunny islesocean frontpaula
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed for Labor Day Weekend. Nice hotel, really nice area. Easy access to casinos, shopping, eating. My only complaint is how long it took to get the car from valet. We had to wait over an hour once. Other than that, great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Monica U
MarcoPoloBeachRes, Operations Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Monica U,

Thank you for your recent feedback!
We are glad to hear you had a good stay on your Anniversary trip to Miami!

We look forward to having the opportunity to host another stay for you in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Very helpful not only during my stay but after I left. Thank you Carlos and Daniel. Very informative and recommended places to go and things to do and we enjoyed what they recommended. They made our stay memorable. Carlos did his utmost to make our trip good.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Debbie K,

WE are thrilled to hear such positive feedback about Carlos and Daniel our Concierge/Bellmen team!
We'll make sure they get a copy of your kudos!

Regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Once we got to our room I noticed it was next to the garbage chute and our bathroom door didn't work very well. I brought it to the attention of James who was working the front desk at the time and he was extremely courteous and helpful. He promptly upgraded our room to a better floor with an ocean view and balcony. My only complaints would be the high cost of the valet, the fact that the pool area doesn't have a jacuzzi and the pool closes pretty early. (8pm)

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Ylebow1,

Thank you for your feedback.
We truly appreciate it~

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stay last week with my family for 8 days and I got excellent price, so far I have been there 3 times for past 3 years and I don't have any complaints about this place, its a excellent place to stay with your family specially if you have kids, the room that I got was ocean view, I will like to thanks Cory Friedman and Paula Manderson to help me out to get amazing deal for 8 days, both of them were helpful, courteous, respectful, and displayed outstanding customer service. I got free breakfast and parking too!!. We have a lot of fun at this place because you could walk to the beach and you get your private beach just for their customer, thanks again guys for the amazing service and I'm sure I will recommend anyone to stay in this place special if you have kids with you.

Room Tip: I will recommended Ocean view room!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Henry B,

Thank you for your recent review!
We'll make sure to give Paula Wendy and Cory your kuddos!

Bets regards from Sunny Isles, FL

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stay there for a Holiday trip from 08/22/13 for 7 days (wife, daughter).
The location direct to the beach is great. Rooms are big (second floor, partly seaside view).
Rooms are very clean, thank you to Carla Romero(-room Service-). Friendly People at the front desk and in breakfast area. Service on pool, beach until 8.00 pm, service car parking are very good, yes you have to pay 18 USD but public parking without service on the opposite side in a parkhouse is 24 USD.
In the big room there was a kitchenette (fridge, microwave, cooking plate, so you can cook or store your food in the room.
Yes it is an older hotel, but if I look to the price , the clean rooms, the service (all areas very friendly ,parking, front desk, room service pool area).
I orderd new towels, 15 min later I got them, I ask for a sun umbrella at the pool, I got it immediatly, I had some questions at the front desk, clear answers in a friendly way, I will pick up my car, after phone call the car was availible and friendly Service and so on.
I do not understand some negativ commends, if people will have a more luxury new hotel than you got it, but for an other price.
For business trips I stay a lot in Hotels with 4 * in other countrys than US and in US so I can compare the Hotels.
I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Helmut D,

We are thrilled with your feedback!
Thank you for letting the entire trip advisor community know about your experience at our Resort!
We could have not described it better! :0)
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again in Sunny Isles Beach,