Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort
$111
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$97
  • Pool
Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
$189
$127
$107
  • Pool
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$151
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
$223
$195
$139
Agoda.com
$189
Hotwire.com
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$163
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach(Sunny Isles Beach)
$550
$500
Orbitz.com
2,461 results
All reviewsaventura mallpool barsunny islesocean frontpaula
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I purchased my stay at the Marco Polo Beach Resort off of Groupon. I was very impressed with the hotel and my stay there. The only problem I really had was that I had to pay $18.00 a night for valet. This was not stated on my groupon, therefore I did not plan on having to pay that. Although, I have to say everything else that was said on the groupon was true. I really enjoyed that all I had to do was walk out the backdoor of the hotel and there was the pool and beach. The service was excellent. Anytime you needed something they were more than happy to help.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarcoPoloBeachRes, Operations Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Leslie L,

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear you had a great stay and that you received everything stated in the Groupon Deal!

Best regards from Sunny Miami!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I spoke to Christopher Lee to reserve my hotel stay at Ramada Plaza Marco Polo North Miami Beach. Christopher helped me receive a great price for an extended duration stay at this hotel. This hotel is great. The breakfast is excellent. The location is great and the amenities are fantastic. Christopher was helpful, courteous, respectful, and displayed outstanding customer service. He was eager and willing to help me and wanted to make sure I am a satisfied customer. I would like to say that I hope Christopher Lee gets promoted and receives the highly praised recognition from the bosses he deserves. Any rating system Christopher Lee should be getting top ratings. Thanks.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. No bed bugs, clean, sanitary, spacious. Any room you get you take it and you say I am gonna LIke It no Doubt about it.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Irwin V,

Thank you for your recent review regarding Christopher!
We'll make sure to give him your feedback.
Looking forward to having the opportunity to hosting another stay for you.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ariel works very hard. All of the pool staff made my stay a very well stay. Mike , alix , Ariel , and Ronald. Those are the guys that really did a very good job and because of them I love going there!

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Elizabethlaw,

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback!

We truly appreciate it, and we'll definitely let the staff know!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I loved having spent my labor day weekend in Marco Polo from the beginning I found two very attentive workers ready to help visitors: Cory and James are very professional, very friendly and fast they made the registration pretty smooth. I had lots of fun at the beach and pool.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lucy P

Dear LucyP,
We are ecstatic with your comments.

We'll make sure to share this with the staff!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel itself was in fair shape, but I am not one that complains unless I have good reason too. We travelled to the Fort Lauderdale area with my husband and two children and another family with young children. My biggest issue with this hotel is their way of charging for breakfast in the dining room. We were supposed to have a free breakfast with our stay here. We got to the dining room and discovered that it was only cereal and such. Ok fine, I can deal with that. What bothered me is that they charged $15 a kid to eat this measly fair of cereal and old pastries. Apparently kids are not included in the free breakfast. Ok fine, we decided that we would purchase a plate of pancakes off the menu for our two kids to share since they are not big eaters. The waitress told us we were not allowed to do that, that we had to purchase two plates of pancakes. I was angry and said that isn't right! The other patrons at other tables were watching one lady even said that it was a dumb rule and that the hotel was rediculous! So we ended up paying $30 for our kids to eat breakfast because they were not allowed to share and there was no kids menu. Rediculous if you ask me. I felt like we were ripped off!!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Sniderette

Dear Sniderette,
Thank you for your review.
We will definitely discuss your feedback with our Food & Beverage Manager.