“Good restaurant in a good place”

Mexico Bravo Cantina Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mexico Bravo Cantina Bar & Grill Features Authentic, High Quality Mexican Cuisine Cooked by the Same, Original Mexican Born and Bred Chefs for Over 14 Years. Try Out Our Generous High Value Lunch Specials and Awesome Dinners. We Also Offer a Full Liquor Bar with Some of the Best Margaritas and Daiquiris Using Quality Liquor Also for the Our House Drinks. HAPPY HOUR SPECIAL are Always On! We Deliver Up to 15-20 Miles Away and Offer a Free Delivery Special. Apart from the Elegant Dine In and Beautiful Outdoor Seating Across the Atlantic Ocean, we Also Offer Convenient Take Out Service. Best Local Kosher Supervision under Kosher Miami.For Menu Information and Lots of Informative Pictures and Other Guests' Insightful Comments Please Visit Our Website on Facebook using this: Mexico-Bravo-Cantina-Bar-Grill and Here mexicobravo dot com Muchas Gracias and We Look Forward to Serving You to Your Highest Satisfaction. Please Let Our Managers Know if We Can 'Jump' Even Higher Especially for You!
Paris
“Good restaurant in a good place”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The food is good and the service is pretty nice too. One of the rare kosher mexican restaurants in the Miami area! Nothing else to say, i will return.

• Visited August 2013
6 Thank TravellingBetter

Ohio City, Ohio
“Terrible and shady!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Unless there is a negative star rating I don't know about, I cannot rate this place it was so bad. The food is horrible and overpriced. Im not sure what kind of cheese was on my quesadilla, but it was crap. I told the waitress twice that I wanted steak, and instead of writing it down, like she should, she chose to use memory which apparently wasn't very good either, since she brought me chicken. I was kind of thinking maybe I shouldn't eat the chicken here since the place did look slightly shady, so for the first time, I sent it back. So it took forever to get our check and I took my kids to the car, and just so happens that someone managed to get in a locked car and steal our gps and my daughter's Nintendo DS in broad daylight. Bottom line is, this place is shady all around and so are the people that work there, and management. DO NOT EAT HERE, PASS RIGHT ON BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank 548StephanieM80
“Awesome kosher/mexican restaurant!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My experience in Mexico Bravo was great! The service was really good. They immedeiately brought chips with salsa when we sat down. The menu had a lot to offer, and the prices were very reasonable. The fajitas were delicous as well. All in all, it was a great experience and I would defintley recommend it!

• Visited June 2013
7 Thank Joe673
Josh N, Manager at Mexico Bravo Cantina Bar & Grill, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank You for your kind wards. We are really working very hard here to give everyone the highest quality and fresh food. And trying always to put the customers in front by servicing as fast and as much as possible.
Hope to see you back here soon. Mucho Gracie's.
Montreal, Canada
“Very Good value for money”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a good restaurant. The place is nice & clean. The food is tasty: plates are well presented and ingredients are of good quality. Seanoning is well calibreted; not too salty. Service is efficient and polite. Interestingly enough, the clients of Mexico Bravo were well diversified: teenagers, families with young children, a few couples in their fifties ( including us) and one or two tables of well- off older couples. Having traveling around the word for quite a while, there are not so many restaurants where social and age barriers are absent. Other reviews are a bit too tough when they say the place is too expensive: it is not cheqp, but it offers good quality for the price tag.

• Visited May 2013
6 Thank 1pierrelaroche
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Yummy Yummy + Kosher”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I really loved this restaurant. The food was so yummy, especially the chicken enchiladas. (the tortillas were soft and the chicken was tender) I have a feeling the other people writing reviews maybe aren't used to kosher food? Not really sure what is the deal with them, but the staff was very nice and the margaritas are very tasty and they don't skimp on the tequila. I definitely recommend, especially if you eat Kosher. Also the location is cool (right across from "la playa") and there is outdoor seating. Glad I found this place :D

• Visited April 2013