We were very impressed with our stay at the hotel.We especially enjoyed being upgraded to an oceanview and then to a suite because our sheets were dirty(that was disappointing) and we didn't want to move our stuff at 12:30 am. Suite was very nice and we appreciated the room; althought the pull-out couch my daughters slept on was uncomfortable and needs to be replaced. The large bathroom was wonderful for our family,but the toiletries provided were not great, maybe Aveda or something better smelling (no big deal though). View awesome, staff courteous,turn down service staff very nice and the chocolates were great (especially for my younger daughter who was completely impressed),the pool staff was friendly enough and the beach staff worked hard getting the chairs/umbrellas out. Beach was very nice, although it was sad to see so many people throwing their trash on the beach and in the water. How about a recycling program for all of those plastic cups that go in the garbage??? Also, for the newspapers which we would have liked the local paper instead of the New York Times. Also, when we made the reservations several of the operators bragged about the hotels Aromatherapy room, when went to the spa we were told (laughingly but not rudely) that there is no such thing and maybe they meant the waiting room of the spa-which did smell good! Kind of misleading though. Also want to mention how wonderful the hotel smelled! I wanted to buy whatever it was and take it home!
Thank you for helping to make our trip so nice, we did not want to leave, in fact we did very little sight seeing because it was so nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, Trump International Beach Resort is an oceanfront oasis, complete with its own private and pristine beach and delightful grotto-style pool complex. A member of Preferred Hotel Group, the Trump International Beach Resort offers 355 oversized guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Luxurious amenities at Trump International Beach Resort include a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour fitness center, four restaurants and lounges, tennis courts, business center, 22,000 sq. Ft. Of meeting and banquet space, and the ever popular Planet Kids Enviro-Adventures Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Trump Sonesta Beach Resort
- Trump International Sonesta Beach Resort
- Hotel Trump International Beach
- Sonesta Miami
- Trump International Beach Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach