Trump International Beach Resort
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$195
$127
$99
  • Pool
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$221
$143
$107
$188
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,315 results
All reviewsplanet kidssunny islesocean viewjunior suiteacross the streetpool areakids clubaventura mallwasher and dryerturn down servicevalet parkingper daymiami areabal harbourchairs and umbrellaspool staffcollins avenue
Reviewed December 4, 2013

First I will say that the staff at this hotel are second to none in all my travels. Everyone of them are friendly, courteous, helpful and lovely.

I stayed here Nov 21 - Nov 25 and was not impressed. My brother had rented a Suite on the 9th floor, number 905, and the overpriced Suite left much to be desired. My key card worked maybe 3 times out of the ten in a day. When the key did work, the door latch was sticky, so it always took two hands to open the door, not good when your hands were full. The three times that I went to the beach, each time I was unable to get back into the hotel because my key card did not work. I had to wait for someone to come along to get inside.

The switches on the wall, some worked and some didn't. It provided me with some amusement on a rainy day to play with the switches to see how useless some of them were. The remote for the television was another interesting item, as it also had a mind of its own. Sometimes the power button worked, sometimes it didn't. Majority of the time, the channel button never worked. I actually used the buttons on the television itself to make any selection or power on/off.

The kitchenette was equipped with adequate appliances. The cooking utensils however, left no doubt in my decision not to use them. The pots are non-stick of the lowest quality -- the ones you see a full set for $20.00 at Walmart -- and in the set provided, one had a scorched bottom, one had scratches, 2 of them had questionable white stains (fungus?) . Needless to say, I did not want to use them at all. The Cooking Spoons in the drawer white plastic! Used the dishwasher once, and it flooded. However, Housekeeping was quick to fix that one.

The lobby is underwhelming. The lobby bar is okay. It has no ambiance or atmosphere, and therefore lacks an aura of invitation. I ordered a mango salad and a chicken tempura. The mango salad was a bowl of lettuce with two grape tomatoes, some unidentified blob of orange colour mush and a handful of tiny mango pieces! I expected mango salad of a Thai variety. The tempura was yet another singular experience. The chicken tempura was a sliver of chicken coated two inches thick with tempura batter. My tempura arrived lukewarm and mushy. Not hot and crispy as expected.

As a beach resort, it is okay as well. It doesn't have any activities to offer. The beach itself is pretty, but there is a lot of jelly fish. Also, I rarely saw a lifeguard around.

As a resort, it should have a shuttle service to and from the hotel, and to nearby shops and restaurants.

Overall, I give a grade of C+

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Traveller0515
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed at the Trump International, Sunny Isles, FL for a week in November 2013 and had a fantastic stay! The hotel is ultra clean, the rooms are large, well maintained, well stocked and beautiful views! From room 1905, you can see the sunrise in the east, the sunset in the west and also have a fantastic view facing north! Very seldom can you get such a fantastic view from a hotel suite! Being in this suite, it was very quiet. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel; the location is great...Publix supermarket, CVS, Walgreen's, restaurants, etc... all within walking distance/accross the street. The minute you arrive at the Trump International Hotel, it is a "Wow"; when stepping inside the lobby it is a "Wow Wow"; and when stepping inside your room it is "Wow, Wow, Wow"! An excellent hotel with high standards!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chris123120
Reviewed November 30, 2013

WE stayed at the Trump Hotel in Las Vegas in May this year and we were excited to try Trump in Miami. Exceeded all expectations. BIG, beautiful, classy, clean and WOW. A beautiful, genuine, warm welcome from the driveway team, Sarah at check in and every other team player we bumped into!! The rooms are HUGE, clean and filled with all you need for business or a soooper holiday; kitchen, a separate bath and shower (I hate shower curtains), a big, soft, comfy bed, a great view and a GREAT gym-open 24 hours!! A soooper market and drug store one block away, the beach is clean and beautiful and the beach and pool team were very helpful and friendly!!
LOOOVED OUR STAY-thankyou!!

Room Tip: Beach side would be nicer -the road side is noisy -it is Miami!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Just spent 5 nights at hotel which we found was excellent. Laura behind reception was brilliant in resolving any little issues we had and was always smiling when she saw us
Rooms were spotless and well maintained
Pool area was good and beach staff very helpful
Jonny in the free hotel shuttle was a great driver who went out of his way to help
Excellent location for aventura and bal harbour malls

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stevecook
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Good:
1) Location - right on one of the best beaches in southern FL
2) Good room size

Bad:
1) The bathroom sink wouldn't drain - Came out of the shower to a all wet floor, sink was leaking too. Reported to front desk, it was resolved. customer service could have been more considerate considering I slipped (not hurt)
2) Got charged for mini bar that I never used. I was barely in the room and didn't even know they had a minibar..
3) Working on getting a duplicate charge removed.

Unacceptable:
Lack of outlets!! had to unplug the tv and the lights in the room to charge phone and use laptop.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business