Trump International Beach Resort
$119
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$125
$104
$97
$143
  • Pool
Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
$159
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$151
Orbitz.com
$524
$193
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach(Sunny Isles Beach)
$550
$500
Hotels.com
Travelocity
2,326 results
All reviewsplanet kidssunny islesocean viewjunior suiteacross the streetpool areakids clubaventura mallwasher and dryerturn down servicevalet parkingper daychairs and umbrellasmiami areabal harbourpool staffcollins avenue
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Excellence From check in to check out , the service was great, the rooms were spectacular, the amenities were great.
My kids had a great time.
The hotel is conveniently located , near markets, and restaurants so it is up to you to decide if you want to cook in the room or go out to a restaurant.
My only regret is that I couldnt stay longer.
Now I know where to go for my next vacation, I am still craving for more.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Xohan
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I loved the hotel. The room was very nice and spacious. It had modern furniture,comfortable bed and pillows, and a very clean bathroom. I was impressed with the cleanliness. Ocean view from our room was awesome. Lovely pool area. Well equipped and maintained gym. Service is amazing. Staff always trying to help you and trying to make your stay the best. In-room breakfast is great. We had dinner at Neomi's Grill restaurant on second floor and the food was amazing and the staff very friendly. They were on top of every detail and make us feel welcomed. The negative comment I have is that food and valet parking are too expensive. Valet parking is $30/day. I think is the highest of the area.Overall,I enjoyed my stay there.I would definitely go again.

Room Tip: We stayed on a ocean-front deluxe room,floor 28th and it was amazing.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I loved the local on Sunny Isles. I had been in south beach since August 25th and we moved to this hotel on August 31st and stayed until September 4th. The staff was very helpful and considerated. I really enjoyed the beach and the pool area. It was during the labor day holiday, wo the pool area was crowded with alot to kids. It still was nice. The location is a little ways up from South Beach but they do have transportation that takes you there and there's a bus that takes you there and drop you in front of hotel. So I was able to see a little sightseeing in the area. Bal Harbour Mall and Adventura Mall is close for us women who like to shop. The whole experience there was nice. However, I requested late check out because we had a night flight and was on given 1 hr over the 11:00 am checkout. And to stay for a few more hours was extemely costly. I thought because we were checking out on a Tuesday that maybe they could extend checkout time to at least 2:00 pm. So we left there and returned to another hotel in South Beach where we stayed for 5 days before checking into Trump. I still would visit them again. Oh, the bed and pillows were not comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This 4 star hotel is extremely well located on Sunny Isles beach...I would say that the location is the strongest point here.

As a returning customer for the last 10 years, I can really say that this hotel needs a real refurbishment and not the refurbishment they did .... in stead of renewing the rooms they opted for the elevators and breakfast restaurant ... what a strange idea?????

My room was dusty, full of small ants everywhere, the lock of the room wasn't working, the closet sliding doors were going out of the rails constantly, the safe was so small that almost nothing fits inside, the shower door didn't close completely, and there was a horrible smell in the room .... mattress wasn't comfortable at all, although pillows were OK.

A good point is the service, the personnel at the front desk are very kind and helpful, as well as all the waiters, valet parking, bellboys, and the staff at the pool, they really try the best of themselves to make your stay as good as possible....

In resume, for more than 320 USD per night I really expected a better room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2012

A girlfriend and I stayed at the Trump over July 4th Weekend for 5 days. We wanted to chill, sunbath and relax, and when the weather allowed it that is exactly what we did. The hotel was perfect for this. Lovely pool area, lovely beach. Amazingly helpful and friendly staff. Fantastic spa services. We had massages and a body wrap and we thoroughly enjoyed all. Our room was large with two queen beds, a spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower, a kitchenette and a balcony. Very comfortable beds. The hotel room and bathroom could definitely do with some modernisation, It was fine, no problems and very do able but I think it is time for a face lift, if they are to stay competitive.

There is a free shuttle bus that has a schedule taking you to South Beach, Aventura Mall (around the corner) and Bal Harbour shops which is handy. If you want to party and be in South Beach this is not the hotel for you. It is about 20-30mins taxi/bus ride. The hotel is mainly families yet is not overrun with screaming children. It has a nice calm relaxed atmosphere.

The room service is yummy, and very quick and breakfast buffet great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family