My family enjoyed 4 days at Trump Int. Beach Resort. The service was excellent and the staff were quick, competent and friendly.
Our room was on the 21st floor and we had a magnificent view of the city, tennis courts, pool and ocean. The ceilings were high and the room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The first night the maid came by to offer new towels and give little chocolate bed time snack. Our room had 2 queen beds and a separate cabinet area with sink, refrigerator and microwave which is where we stored breakfast and snacks. Across from the resort was a Publix and a CVS to purchase these items.
The pool deck had an amazing, panoramic view of the turquoise colored ocean! The pool was heated and had was a large lagoon shape w/ waterfalls, zero entry, hot tubs and dining near. Also was a lap pool and hot tub adjacent and a complimentary kids day camp consisting of art science, games and fun.
Each day staff member walked around the pool and offered guests complimentary surprises, ie: popsicle treats, orange juice, spa treated cool face cloths, etc.
Cold complimentary drinking water was appreciated and conveniently available indoors, at the pool and at the beach.
Beach staff set up complimentary chaise lounges, table, umbrella and towels at the beach for guests. And at the pool the chaise lounges were made of wicker w/ cushions and and were incredibly comfortable for relaxing!
We had our lunches by the pool outdoors, food was good. At night we explored different restaurants in Miami for dinner.
Complimentary shuttle was available to South Beach, dining and/or shopping.
During our stay there was a good mixture of business, couples and families. It was the perfect setting for our family escape, we loved the royal treatment and could not have been more pleased! Looking forward to staying at another Trump Resort for vacation in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, Trump International Beach Resort is an oceanfront oasis, complete with its own private and pristine beach and delightful grotto-style pool complex. A member of Preferred Hotel Group, the Trump International Beach Resort offers 355 oversized guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Luxurious amenities at Trump International Beach Resort include a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour fitness center, four restaurants and lounges, tennis courts, business center, 22,000 sq. Ft. Of meeting and banquet space, and the ever popular Planet Kids Enviro-Adventures Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Trump Sonesta Beach Resort
- Trump International Sonesta Beach Resort
- Hotel Trump International Beach
- Sonesta Miami
- Trump International Beach Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach