“awesome potatoe soup and baby back ribs”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2012

go for it...it's a win win dinner. I would recommend it without any doubt and it's a place I must go for dinner everytime I visit Florida.

There are newer reviews for Tony Roma's

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The service left so much to be desired. You were seated by unfriendly people and then ignored. I never had the same person twice. The busboy asked me if I was alone and I said yes. He said "that's odd". However, the Memphis Burger more than made up for it. I substituted the French Fries for a Caesar Salad. Glad I did.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Wetn there last year and was a definite go to place on our return this year!

Great value, great service, great portions and a great selection from a huge menu.

During our stay I somewhat embarrasignly tried almost everything from the rib/fillet steak combo, barbecue chicken, burger and lastly the exceptional lobster and shrimp pasta.

Every dish was great from the quality of food through to, and arguably most importantly in these econimic times great value! To pay around £15 for two beef fillet madallions, a half rack of ribs and accompanying sides is ridiculously good value whatever country you are in and while I am no culinary expert it tasted pretty damn good to me!

Don't go overboard on the free refills if drinking soda though!

I am still in five visits to have a bad experience here and it will be a shame that I wont be able to nip across the road for a 'Tony's' follwoign our vacation.

It is also worth adding that if you are on the mailing list you will get even better value with a number of offers regualr mailed to surbscribers!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

we thought this would be a great place to eat but the food was horrible. my short rib was so fatty that grossed me out completely. my husbands ribs were not smoked and def were boiled.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We went here last night. Although there were about 10 empty tables, customers were forced to su and wait, and wait because according to the manager some of the waiters did not show up. Baliney, so spread the empty tables over the attending wait staff, don't make the customers wait... Next the hostesses were about as interested in seating customers as the manager. "Take the disk, it will be about 20 minutes. No waiter in theat station." we've all heard it before. incompetence and indifference. Our waiter was
slow, dumb and slower. We will not go back, ever.