Stayed one night in July with our family.
The hotel feels brand new.
Very classy and serene with no one rushing around. The beach is beautiful with free lawn chairs and umbrella. The food was excellent and not pricy.
Walking distance to a large grocery store.
Poolside bar with nice music playing.
You wont go wrong with this choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated midway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Marenas Beach Resort enjoys a desirable location on a glorious 2.5 mile stretch of pristine white sand in Florida's French Riviera of Sunny Isles Beach. Combining classic and contemporary styling to make up its design, Marenas offers a combination of rooms and suites each with views of the glistening Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterways ideal for family retreats or an intimate couple's getaway. As a member of Benchmark's Hotels and Resorts, Personal Luxury collection Marenas is sure to exceed your expectations. In addition, newly redesigned event space to span over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor function areas with breath taking panoramic views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Marenas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marenas Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Meridien Sunny Isles Beach
- Le Meridien Sunny Isles Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach Meridien
- Sunny Isles Beach Le Meridien
- Marenas Beach Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach