1,127 results
All reviewsil mulinocosta grillhouse cartranquility pooljuan carlosrolls roycesadult poolfour seasonsbedroom oceanfront suitekids clubhuge bathroomice watertop of the lineevery guestsunny islesthe ritzsteam room
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a state of the art hotel. They give attention to every detail! The staff is amazing, they give you the feeling your important. The pool and the beach are a dream!! The room service is more than perfect.
For me its one of the best ever !!!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
AcqualinaManagement, Director of Front Office at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2016

Dear יובל א

On behalf of our entire Acqualina family, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback. It was lovely for us to read how much you enjoyed our resort; our in room dining service; and that you were pampered by the service of our talented and passionate Dream Makers.

We would love to welcome you back to your "home away from home" in the very near future so that we may lavish our renowned service upon you again.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

I stayed in this hotel after my wedding day before we went on our honeymoon. The hotel is outstanding! As a courtesy they gave us a late check out along with flower petals on the bed and strawberries covered with chocolate and a nice welcoming and congratulation card. The service was implacable. The breakfast was included and there was a variety of food. Delicious!! We spend the day at the beach and enjoyed the hotel facilities. We had a wonderful experience. Not to mention we got an ocean view room!

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rossi382015
AcqualinaManagement, Director of Front Office at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Dear rossi382015,

We were elated that you chose to stay with us after your wedding and we were thrilled to read that the service bestowed by our Dream Makers; your accommodations; and the special touches made your special evening memorable. We are sorry that you were unable to stay with us longer.On behalf of our entire Acqualina Family, Congratulations on your Wedding and we look forward to welcoming you back before your first anniversary.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

When we pulled up to Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach I felt like I had arrived home. The resort is gorgeous and feels exceptionally grand, while providing all of the comforts of home. My only complaint is that we didn't have enough time to enjoy everything the resort has to offer! We did get to the beach and we were able to sample 3 of the pools, which were each incredible. It was really enjoyable to have a room with direct views of the beach and resort area. What an incredible view! Our private terrace was the perfect place to listen to the waves and gaze at the stars in the evening time. I only was able to check out the spa briefly, but the facilities were amazing and every employee I met from the resort was extremely kind and helpful. I wish I had time for a treatment! Il Mulino was an absolute treat. I've been in NYC but nothing compares to lunch overlooking the pool and beach area of Acqualina! I can't wait to return to this resort for a longer stay!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Marissa B,

On behalf of our entire Acqualina Family I wish to thank you for sharing your feedback in this forum. We were thrilled that you felt "at home" during your visit with us; that you were able to enjoy our pool and beach; enjoyed the service bestowed by our Dream Makers; and enjoyed dining at Il Mulino New York.

We would love to welcome you back "home" in the very near future and we hope that you will have the opportunity to experience one of our ESPA journeys. Until then, we are sending you some warm Florida Sunshine!

Reviewed May 21, 2016

This is my 2nd stay and won't be the last one. Loved it !
My husband and I booked a suite and we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite upon our arrival (we are LHW members). Beautiful room with a wonderful view. Everything is top notch.
Great bathroom with lots of towels.
Nice bedsheets but would improve the options of pillows, my husband asked for a firmer pillow and what they brought was not a firm one. I loved the feather ones.
The best and most beautiful beach. Always setting us up very fast and great service.
Read a lot of complaints about the valet parking and the time it takes to get your car but we didnt have any problem, just order it by phone some 15 minutes before and to will be waiting for you.

Excellent breakfast and lunch in the restaurant by the beach.

Love Acqualina and will be back soon.

Room Tip: Splurge yourself and get a sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2016

Dear patriciaDubai,

Thank you very much for returning to Acqualina and for sharing your marvelous experience in this forum. It was a pleasure to extend a complimentary upgrade on this occasion and it is lovely to read how much you enjoyed it along with the excellent service provided throughout the resort. Thank you very much for your sentiments respective the pillow as well and we will certainly ensure to have a more firm pillow available for you upon your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I may be of service and I wish you a lovely weekend!

With Sincerity

Christof Pignet

Reviewed May 19, 2016

This Resort is a winner. We loved every minute that we were there and can't wait to go back. The hotel staff is extremely accommodating and out to please their guests. Omar at reservations was extra special and made sure that our stay was beyond our expectations. Thank you Omar for all your help every step of the way!! We came to celebrate my moms birthday. We wanted this vacation to be perfect! We were 5 women and the goal was to relax and enjoy in a 5 star Resort.The Acqualina Resort and SPA was perfect. We started each day at their stunning beach..then off to the SPA. Thank you Cynthis(the SPA manager) for your personal attention. We appreciate every detail. Our messages and scrubs were unbelievable! Thank you Jaunna for helping us at the spa. ALL in ALL this Resort should be your first choice. You will be very pleased and will be very happy you chose to stay here. Dreaming of my next vacation. We can't wait to come back.
Thank you again!
R Rubin

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2016

Dear Miri R

What a wonderful account of your most recent Acqualina experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your exceptional sentiments in this forum and it fills my heart with joy to know that our dedicated and passionate pampered you so wonderfully. I truly appreciate you highlighting the luxurious amenities offered at our resort as well as Cynthia and Juana from our award winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA team. We are already looking forward to welcome you back again and until your next visit I remain at your service.

With Sincerity