The service is exceptional. The resort is just lovely. We arrived and were immediately given such a warm and sincere welcome by Desiree. She was just delightful and the bellini's were of course, most welcome upon arrival. The rooms are lovely and spacious. and the grounds are immaculate.
Jose was always welcoming and great with recommendations on the menu. The food was delicious. The staff at the pools and beach were always courteous and engaging. Again,seeing the wonderful smiles and terrific attitudes was always refreshing. Everyone knew and addressed us by name.Extremely professional.They were always ready to assist.The pools are heated and the attendants were always available.The housekeeping staff took excellent care of our requests.Barbara always had a smile and joyful spirit.She was just wonderful.The courtesy car driver was friendly and informative.Spa was very relaxing and the services were excellent.
I have never been to a property where every single person we encountered was friendly and extremely efficient.This is the most well run resort that I have stayed in.Truly exceptional.
Kudos to everyone there.They are most impressive. So glad to have been there. Will definitely go back and recommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach and a recipient of the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award, the AAA Five Diamond Award and the Andrew Harper’s Reader’s Choice Award for Top #1 Top Beach Resort, #1 Top Spa Resort and #1 Top Family Resort. A seaside luxury haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Spa features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites and 188 residencies with breathtaking views of Atlantic Ocean. Step into a world of luxury at this Miami Beach Resort with unprecedented accommodations and service, world-class dining destinations, including Piazzetta Marketplace, AQ by Acqualina with menus provided by Il Mulino New York and a separate restaurant by the Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious boardroom, a world class fitness center offering the latest Artis technology and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events on the lush property grounds boasting 400 feet of stunning Atlantic coastline. Acqualina Spa by ESPA, the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States, provides guests with an exquisite 20,000-square-foot, two-story tranquil sanctuary of excellence and relaxation set in a class of its own offering 11 multi-functional treatment rooms and an extravagant private spa suite for two, along with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoor terrace complete with a spa pool, heated jet pool, and Roman waterfall – all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Resort And Spa On The Beach
- Acqualina Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Florida/Sunny Isles Beach