“Not so good pizza”
Review of Mozart Cafe

Mozart Cafe
Description: Established in 2012. Mozart Cafe was open on February 20, 2012. We provide fresh kosher dairy food. Such as sushi, fresh fish, salads, pizza, pasta, sandwiches and paninis, etc. We are open 7 days a week! From 8 A.M - 12 A.M (Sunday-Thursday) & on 8 A.M - 3 P.M (friday) & 1 hour after Shabbat ends on Saturday!
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at a resort in Sunny Isles Florida and this place was within walking distance. We were walking around looking for a place for dinner and we found the Mozart Cafe. I have never eaten at a kosher restaurant before so I wasn't sure what to expect. The pizza was not so good. We obviously ordered the wrong thing. I would give this place another try and not order the pizza.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I went here with a couple of friends; we ordered salmon, Greek salad, and jumbo shrimp pasta. We asked our waiter how can the shrimp be Kosher, she said it was imitation shrimp, but it is advertised as "jumbo shrimp" pasta (imitation was not mentioned in the menu). That meal was not tasty so the waiter told us she will see what she can do for us. At that point we had asked for bread and they brought us some French baguette that was not kosher. At a price of $10 we were very disappointed.
At that point the manager comes over and says "what is the problem", we mention that the shrimp pasta was not good and ask why he brought us non kosher bread, to which he replies "You ate all the pasta didn't you! Why are you complaining." and to the non kosher bread he said, and I am not lying, "Why waste good kosher bread on you. I know you're not kosher". Then he goes on to say "What are you going to do about it". After that there was a heated argument and then he left.
I am very upset that he treated us like garbage and discriminated against us. Insulting us, that he doesn't want to waste the good bread on us! I've never encountered worse restaurant managers in my life, that come to offend you instead of trying their best to make the best our of a bad situation.
I'm never going back there, and buyers beware, they discriminate and will disrespect you without blinking. Whether you are Jewish or not, if you do not like their food then do not mention anything to the manager, as he is a bigot and he will insult you.

2  Thank sunflower122
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We went to Mozart during our stay in Aventura and loved it. this is one of the better kosher dairy restaurants in the area. we ordered the personal pizza, a delicious salad and avocado eggrolls! these were unbelievable and i suggest you order them! our waiter though seemed a little bit inexperienced but no harm done. we were able to sit outside. most of the ppl sat outside, the inside part was very quiet. must be bc of the gorgeous weather.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed across the street at the Trump International. Every day we would head to Mozart Cafe to pick up lunch. It was always a treat, as the food never disappointed. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is a very popular and often crowded restaurant. We had high expectations for both quality of the food and the service. We were disappointed on both ends. We were there for desserts, which were no fresh, one was inedible, the other edible. in the end we were not charged for the inedible dessert. The service in general was not attentive, the servers were more involved with their own conversations than with attending to the needs of guests. I would give it another try because the manager seemed to genuinely care and the restaurant is often crowded-would come back to see why it is so popular.