“Finally, I found a place ocean view worth it.”
Review of Alba Seaside Italian - CLOSED

Alba Seaside Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: All your favorite Mediterranean delights from Mezze & Shish Kabobs to Shawarma & Souvlaki combine with Belly Dancers, Hookahs and DJ's for your ultimate night out of delicious food and decadent fun. Celebrity Chef Ralph Pagano has tapped his Lebanese heritage to bring you the most authentic Middle Eastern dishes and his bad-to-the bone wild side to bring the party to you here at FERRIS. Located seaside at Sole On The Ocean in Sunny Isles Beach, FERRIS is a one-in-a-million in location, service, gastronomic delights and fun!! Come & see what all the fuss is about!
Coral Gables, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally, I found a place ocean view worth it.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I Live in Miami, on weekends I like to head east and enjoy the beach and a nice lunch/dinner, It is incredibly hard to find a good restaurant with a beautiful waterview, I finally found it, Alba has the Italian feeling with wood all around, the oil bottles, the smell of bread, I truly love its environment, My wife and I started with fried Calamari which was very good, the waiter suggested the Crab cocktail which was amazing, we shared a Chicken Parm and a side of eggplant, it was all delicious and our waiter Juan was outstanding, he told us the concept of the restaurant and he made us feel very important, best Sunday meal I had in a long time, I do plan to go back next weekend. also prices are very decent.

1 Thank diego m

Palm Beach
“The worst Italian or whatever the chef was trying to express”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was absolutely the worst food I have ever had by someone who needs to go back to learn the basics at Culinary school. He should be embarrassed to serve cole cheese dishes that should have been HOT. Chicken parm should not of been served cold with the cheese hard and chewy. The spinach came out in a watery sauce and the so called corn pudding was another watery wonder. I do not understand why they would employ this 26 year old chef who would bring the walls crumbling down.. Most of my reviews are civil but I can not hold back with this. The wait staff was great and forgiving for this horrific dining experience. After the first bite of the chicken Parm my wife looked at me and we both tapped out and said no more. The waitress came by and we asked her to take everything back and we left and walked over to Il molino which was like going from White Castle to Tavern on the Green. I hope these waitresses find a nice place to work because this place is going down

2 Thank Craig B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Food, ambiance, and service....all fabulous!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I vacationed in Sunny Isles and looked on the internet for the best local restaurants...luckily we selected Alba!! The view was oceanfront and absolutely stunning! Our waiter, Juan, was so polite and accommodating, as were the other staff members. Even the bartender came to personally serve us our drinks. The food was fabulous, especially the calamari and the corn chowder soup. The drinks were perfect (and this is coming from a bartender :) I couldn't be more pleased. What a perfect dining experience! Can't wait to go back to Alba!!!

1 Thank Maria C
Olyphant, Pennsylvania
“excellent food !!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We actually stayed at the resort " Sole on the Ocean" where this restraunt is located and the food was excellent. They have great salad's especially the crabmeat style version. THey also had a gluten free dessert that my wife could have and we shared and it was outstanding !!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Scotty M
Miami Beach, Florida
“An amazing experience with an ocean front view!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We went to Alba on a Sunday afternoon and had an amazing experience. Valet parking was easy and fast, food was superb, staff was very friendly and the ocean front view could not have been beat. We dined on the outdoor terrace and the weather was great. There are not many restaurants in South Florida with an Ocean Front view especially with great food quality and service. If you have never been you are missing out.

2 Thank JCA38